Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, Soy Protein Isolate, Creamy Vanilla, 2 lbs (907 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

First time trying soy, as I seem to have problem with whey. Taste very soy bean and not so creamy type compare to those low protein "diet" purpose shake so I would say this is good as lower sugar, not too sweet and can intake good amount of protein. If you drink it slowly, require to shake occasionally if not there will be thick soy powder at the bottom of your cup after you thought you finished. Taste wise, you may find funny and not so nice but more I drink I grow to like it, hahaha...good amount of protein in such small amount of drink. I did not have stomach upset like whey protein. I hope to mix with remaining whey protein next time. Size is good as it is big and affordable.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Amazing quality and price for such a big quantity. I love the one without any flavours, but ordered this one to try, for me it's sweet, can use it as a dessert ;) There is not so much variants for those, who can't use whey isolate, so maybe will order more. Anyway - balanced nutrinion and good protein quantity for my diet. Thank you!

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

You can use soy protein to help you lose weight, boost energy, or build muscle. Soy protein isolate may also manage your hormone balance and lower your risk of breast cancer, heart disease, and osteoporosis. Protein is important for your overall health and boosts development. Soy protein is 90% protein

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I blend mine with banana and water. It tastes so good! No bloating or side effects Will order again

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

thank you for good quality~!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Feels good and no oily face like milk protein

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good protein source but not my type of flavor

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

cheap and effective product. I add it to my oat meal everyday

Posted on Feb 21, 2022