Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Vitamin D-3, 125 mcg (5,000 IU), 240 Softgels - iHerb
GE
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Since I’ve already made a review about the same formula, but in another dosage, I’ll just leave the review down below: Vit D formulas from Now are with no doubt ones of the best u can find out there in iHerb. This one is very good for gradually increasing your vit D blood level just by taking one cap after breakfast for 2-3 months (after that, you can switch to 1000 IU for maintenance), which is EXTREMELY important for immune systems to give a adequate response to pathogens such as viruses; as well as for endocrine systems to work properly and organisms in general. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I started taking these supplements after I had blood work done and my vitamin D level was at 16. The normal range for the average person is 40 to 60. After three months of taking this supplement I had blood work done again and my number was 40. I am very pleased with how quickly my vitamin D levels were able to get to the healthy range. I will definitely continue to purchase these for as long as they are available.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I received the package on July 29 in good condition and on time in approximately 10 days. The package I ordered was Vit D3 5000iu, Vit K2 100mcg, Magnesium Citrate 400mg, Zinc 50mg. According to the description of a doctor from the Vitamin D Society, the vitamins I mentioned above is a good formula to increase vitamin D levels in the blood for body immunity. He called the formula 'Quatro Formula' and I have done it by taking the vitamins I mentioned above and the results are amazing, aches and pains in body parts such as knees, arms and the waist is slowly disappearing and the level of vitamin D in my blood is increasing. I am a 52 year old type 2 DM patient, I recommend that you try this formula...GBU 😇

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Now foods supplier is a well-known brand from the USA, which is engaged in the production of high quality vitamins and sports nutrition. Almost everyone needs vitamin D tablets. People get it through the sun, but only in special weather conditions and under a special degree of sun, which produces vitamin D in our body. That is why today there is a lack of vitamin D all over the world, as a result of which terrible diseases appear. To avoid them, use Vitamin D. You should ask your family doctor to accompany you for a Vitamin D test. If the test shows a lack of Vitamin D, then your doctor should decide what dose of Vitamin D to take.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I am a professional athlete and I got an injury which is related to calcium and D3 deficiency. The doctor prescribed me this drug (5000 iu). Athletes especially need to keep D3 at a normal level. Because of the lack of D3 osteoporosis develops, calcium is not assimilated and it becomes easier to get a fracture and other injuries. Finally, I recovered and am training again. Thank you very much! The company "Now" you are doing a good job!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I just realized that Now Vit D3 contains extra VCO, I think it is a plus value compare with another brands because vit D is a fat soluble vitamin. I started consume this June 1, 2021. After drinking 1,5 months my vit D increase from 16 to 31,7. Regarding Covid-19 still a pandemic, I want to increase more, at least become 60 in 2 months. Starting Aug 2 I drink 2 softgels (=10000iu) + vit K2 150mcg. I hope my vit D level can be 60 or more like what I expect

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

First, I did a test for vitamin D3 which showed deficit at level 20,5 while a normal rate should be from 30 and higher. Then I have been taking NOW D3 2000IU within a month. Another blood test showed my D3 at level 30. As long as the winter on a street I decided to take 5000UI and take it till the end of spring but monitoring my D3 level from time to time which I advise everyone to do. I advice it as it works!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Thank GOD I've found iHerb during this pandemic, as the vitamins sold in my country been raising unimaginably. Finding iHerb is just like finding oasis, what a relief! I've been using this brand for a while, and it gives a really significant effect to my body, especially to maintain my autoimmune syndromes. I like the size of the softgels, makes it easy to swallow with no problems at all. Great value for excellent benefits

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for about a month and have noticed a significant difference. I feel healthier, more energized, and my mood has improved. The vitamins also seem to help me focus better and are great for immune support. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone who is looking to improve their health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been trying this vitamin for a few months and I am really satisfied. The quality of life and well-being has drastically increased. I also have noticed a big change in mood, as well as more strength, vitality, and energy throughout the day. It's definitely been an improvement in my life!