GE

2 Bodyworkers
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I have now been taking this Adrenal support for a full month and I can tell you it is making a HUGE difference in me overall. Mainly this has helped my sleep patterns and daily endurance. The fact that I can rest fitfully has greatly improved my thought process, memory and mood. We often don't realize how 'out-of-whack' our system is until we receive efficient help: this is it for me!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I use to take this product and stopped a year ago, but needed to start again. In a high stress world our bodies need a little extra help and it is a good value at IHerb.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

When adrenal glands are damaged by heavy chronic stress, Adrenal Gland Tissue is an excellent choice. On the other hand, this is not the only nutrient one should take. Along with this, I add Adrenal Cortex, Ashwagandha, Vitamin B 5 in it's active form, Pantethine, Vitamin C, Licorice, Siberian Ginseng, Rhodiola and never forget, many grs of Tyrosine. Tyrosine is an amino acid in your body that acts as a precursor for MANY, and very important, hormones called (Epinephrine and norepinephrine (adrenal hormones) - Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine (thyroid hormones). Tyrosine is an essential building block for a group of neurotransmitters known as catecholamines (dopamine is involved as well). Dopamine plays a role in mood, sleep, learning, memory, focus, and motor control. It’s called the “motivation molecule” since it provides the drive you need to be productive. Tyrosine greatly helps for depression, cognitive function, vigor and energy (adrenaline that keeps you going - physical performance) and weight loss. NutriCology is a brand that I respect and fully trust. It is one of my favorite brands. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

On my tough-to-get-going days I take 1 to 3 of these thru the day. Really helps.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

It has great influence. The size is good the ingredients are fruitful

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This product was recommended by my doctor and in combo, with complex therapy, it really improves my Adrenal.

Posted on May 8, 2021

By mouth, adrenal extract is used for low adrenal function, fatigue, stress, lowered resistance to illness, severe allergies, asthma, certain skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, and rheumatoid arthritis.

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

Seems working well. I usually feel weak at 2-4 o’clock every day. But since I’m taking this 2 caps twice a days I feel more energized. And sleep better as well.

Posted on Oct 4, 2020

It's a great product for a good price. There are not many But E products on the market without soy. This one is just based on sunflower.