Page 1 - Reviews - Puori, V, Multi Vitamin & Minerals, 60 Capsules - iHerb
GE
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I wanted to like these but I can't stomach them. The smell and taste is awful and I have to keep them separate from my other supplements. There are a lot of high quality multi vitamins that are a lot better with no smell or after taste and the price is way too high for a multivitamin. Nice design and aesthetic of the brand but I think they can do better.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Terrible smell, but trust the brand so will continue to try it

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Good nutrition.. but bad smell. does anyone know why?

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Ingredients seem clean, but the smell of the capsules is super pungent (way worse than fish oils).

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Amazing product

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Clean ingredients but terrible smell

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I carefully studied the composition, vitamins in a chic form, there are almost all the vitamins that are needed for daily intake. I took it for a change, I try not to drink the same thing all the time, I always change the compositions, brands, but at the same time there should be only the right ingredients that are easily absorbed by the body, as bioavailable as possible, and no synthetic forms. Although some I return and re-purchase. It will be seen later. The great thing is that 1 capsule is enough, which means that a jar will last for two months. I think this is an excellent purchase. I bought at a discount of 22 + 5 percent, it turned out profitable. I wish you all good health!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm worried about the smell, but I think it's a very good multivitamin mineral.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought it because the ingredients were good. I do not have a slight medicinal smell.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Auto-translated from German

Good ingredients therefore high quality.