Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Essence, MyPure, MYcoMune 4X, 60 Vegi-Caps - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

After a month of taking this product I feel that my health improved overall. With mushrooms you need about 2-3 months to be able to feel their full effect. So I'll keep trying. As of now, I feel more energetic and less susceptible to colds. The price is okay, considering it's mostly the fruiting bodies of the mushrooms, not mycelia and other useless additives like oats and rice.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

A blend of mushrooms that can help the body be naturally vaccinated against corona and also against cancerous tumors

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great supplement for immunity! Highly recommend

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

Very expensive.

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

not good

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the drug, it is this brand that is effective in quality. This preparation contains an interesting combination of mushrooms, and I drew attention to this when buying. Not so long ago I accept, I know what to take on an ongoing basis, it's a pity that the price is biting. I recommend it to anyone who cares about their health.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

These mushrooms support healthy stress responses, the nervous system and neurophil growth, brain function, general health, memory, concentration, and focus. Strengthens the immune system. Very good at recovering from coronavirus.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I have yet to take one pill..I took it with selenium..I guess it's because of my mood that my body feels a lot lighter? Satisfied~

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great vitamins! The feeling that the body is recovering and coping with stress adds only a pleasant practice! I advised my friends, because I think that after a full course, any person will feel the effect of this wonderful product!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

ahcc is too expensive, so I bought it to replace it. Because of dysplasia, I'm wasting money to boost immunity ㅠㅠ Everyone, cheer up ㅠㅠ