Page 1 - Reviews - Purito, Deep Sea Pure Water Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

One of the best creams I have ever tried! Was worried it would be too light for my dry skin, but it was all I needed during summer time. Contains great ingredients that helps to strengthen your skin barrier. It is light texture yet very moisturizing and hydrating. Feels so good on the skin. I have already repurchased and recommending it to all my friends. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

3429d326-546a-4806-8ca7-129565fb3079
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It's great for combo skin. My skin is combo/oily, dehydrated. I'm using the cream in my night time routine, because after applying my face is shiny, the skin is sticky and it takes about 30 minutes to absorb. But one it does it's beautiful. In the morning my skin looks like it was photoshopped. The cream hydrates, brightens, evens the tone, reduces oil production. So, for oily skin it's probably not the best choice. As for dry skin it will not be moisturising enough. Definitely not for winter time. But beautiful for combination or normal skin.

3967bc96-7a1b-4aa8-85d7-9e4a2a0276c7
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love this. After several days of using this product, my skin irritation lessened and now its gone. The consistency is not too thin and not too thick so it is well absorbed in the skin with no sticky feeling. I'm using it with my serum & another moisturizer (i'm staying in a very low humidity country & i have dry skin). It works great.

a5dbc23e-0b02-4ed9-b420-19ca07c663db
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I started using purito products about 2-3 months ago. It has changed my life. I always had problems with acne, and since I changed to purito products and only Korean skincare, my skin started to clear up. Finally I found a routine that works for me. Purito is amazing and affordable

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is one of the most wonderful creams I used, if not the one. It feels light, it's not oily, and doesn't leave any feeling of anything on the skin, yet I feel it moistures and that my skin is more vibrant. I recommend it most heartedly. And wish they made more products of that sort.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

The cream has a nice gel-like texture. It melts from the warmth of my hands and sinks into my skin quite well. I have combination to oily skin and this cream soaks in very well. It's not heavy, but hydrates very well. I will be repurchasing this cream.

hurts
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this cream! The consistency is perfect, something between the gel and cream formula. For combination skin it's better to use at night. Skin is left hydrated and refreshed!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I have a positive experience with all the purito products I have tried. I use this moisturizer in the day and night routine of the skin. I like that it doesn't make my skin oily during the day and sometimes I mix it with my foundation to avoid the effect of dry skin

Posted on May 13, 2022

This lightweight gel-cream can be used many ways. I use it as a last layer before spf, and also as a light moisturizer to buffer my retin-a at night. So good! Love the 2% niacinamide-not so much it will cause irritation but enough to be efficacious. No fragrance!!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This cream is just so soothing and thirst quenching. Even though I have dry skin this is amazing, like drinking water when you’re really thirsty. I also have acne and it does not break me out. The consistency is medium weight but still comfortable. When I’m really dry I top it off with another thicker cream but for the day it’s perfect.