GE

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
The best one I've tried

Hard to get used to but overall this product really works. I've found you must stick to a very low-carb diet (under 30g carbs per day) for it to work at its best. If you are not doing a low carb diet and taking it then there is no point to it. I take only two in the morning as that's all I feel I need but I will increase once my body gets used to it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I use to use BCAA as a pre-workout. Since I go low carb, this is my new pre-workout. I took it 1 hour before my gym session, it works very well. Sometimes if I feel tired during the day (not enough sleep), I will take 1 and it helps, too.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I wanted to buy something to help me get into keto stage faster. So I bought the Keto BHB, the size of the capsules is quite big but is manageable. The capsules have no taste. I am not sure if this is really helping but I would eat a few capsules if I jumped out of keto and hoping that I can get back into keto faster. I guess it is benefit to people trying to get back into keto stage. It is a big bottle and will last you quite a while.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

this product giving the boost of energy needed when going for workout. also, help to get one into ketosis state fast for keto diet. stamina is definately increased by this during exercise

f590fde1-fd18-40c7-a276-21f285b536a8
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I have added this to the supplements for my father who has recently had a mild stroke. As I saw in one of Dr. Berg's videos, increasing oxygen for the brain is vital for people with the condition, I think this can have benefits for my father. Though I cannot say for sure how much this contributes to his quick improvement, I would not want to go without it for a period of time.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have trouble producing ketones. I assume it is because my liver is in such bad shape. I feel the best on a keto diet if I take these too.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’ve been mostly keto for a number of years. I take 2 of these in my luteal phase and it wards off the brain fog.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Convenient! I just started keto IF, and want to get into ketosis quickly. As suggested by others, I took 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I feel energised.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This supplement assists my already LCHF lifestyle by taking 4 pills in the morning replaced my daily cup of coffee and provides sustained energy and boosts clarity of ketosis all day with no noticable crash