GE

Posted on May 19, 2022
Nature’s candy bars

4 children, 2 youngest love the taste so much, bite sized pieces are ‘treats’ in lunchboxes! Older boys love the macros, love the ingredients on the pack, my husband and I appreciate a sports bar with such natural ingredients to give you a quality workout. Easy way to increase our protein intake as a family who loves fitness and the benefits these bars bring! Also, packaging is as sustainable as it could be, love this too!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

These are my husband's favorite snack bar that he takes with him when hiking. He has diabetes and these high protein bars are the perfect snack when he feels his energy lagging. High quality ingredients. My husband loves the taste while our daughter claims these leave something to be desired. ;-)

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

When I need something with a little more protein than my beloved Lara Bars, I turn to the RxBar bc it also has simple and natural ingredients. The taste and size are perfect. Although, it would be awesome if iHerb stocked the kids and/or mini version for those times you just want a little snack between meals. But I highly recommend RxBars in all flavors!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great for those who can't eat whey protein bars and want a clean protein bar. This bar uses egg whites for protein so doesn't give me indigestion like many other protein bars. The ingredients are super simple so nasty fake sugars that will bloat you up. I'd give it 5 stars if the texture was better. It is very chewy and I have jaw issues so find it hard to chew. The taste is good enough for something so healthy and low fat (can't expect it to be like a chocolate bar!).

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Really good. It tastes almost like a candy bar but it is a lot more filling and has a decent amount of protein. Made of high quality products as well.

This is one of my favorite RX bar flavors. Maybe even #1. I love the simple and healthy ingredients. Perfect when I need an energy boost⚡️

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I was looking for tasty protein bars to substitute my low-meat diet. They're non-veg as they contain egg white - but that's greatly in keeping with the "all natural" take they're going for. This is definitely the nicest brand I've found. Great range of flavours available.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Healthy ingredients, no junk. I give these to my teen to increase protein intake on active days.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Quality, taste, size and package good. Good for health Best available

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great product that packed with protein and keep you full and taste great!