Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Brewer's Yeast Powder, 14 oz (400 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good tub filled to the top! Smells and tastes like cheese. Both me and my cat eat it in food as it contains lots of trace minerals and for my cat it helps with his flea allergy dermatitis

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

fast delivery, good quality. I'm not sure about the effect because I'm taking it for the second time, but I'm thinking of trying more because it's the ingredients I need.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

We've taken brewers yeast for over 40 years. This is the best that we have tried. So many have an aftertaste but this one doesn't.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I took this to boost my milk supply (added it to smoothies and baking) which it certainly did. I also really appreciated the malty taste

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

Natural ingredients, no sugar, no artificial substances. I bought this product for my hair. Also, I'm shampooing with Dove soap for my hair health. I'm having a teaspoon after breakfast and lunch. I tried to drink it in a cup of water, but it was hard to drink. I recommend you to eat it yourself with a spoon. It tastes like bean powder. (even though beans are not in it)

af7cf0c1-26ef-428f-8130-a51b72249880
2e21df61-7786-4453-8e75-22c3a42668fb
Posted on May 3, 2022

I use this as diet supplement and I mix it with my protein shakes every now and then. Its easy to dissolve but it has a slight salty and nutty taste and may not go well with certain drinks or flavours of protein powder. I don't notice any health differences after taking it so maybe I won't be getting it again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This is one of the better tasting brewer's yeast. Works well with baked lactation goodies. Though I appreciate the eco-friendly cannister, it gets easily dented during shipment.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is for my friend who needs more supplements for lactation. Exclusively breastfeeding for years already.

20fe9517-3cf1-477a-9211-a46cfececb53
Posted on Jun 21, 2021

I had been taking some Japanese brand of pressed pills and they tasted generally bad but this tastes almost as good as nutritional yeast. When taken regularly, I feel a boost in energy and mood. Bowel movements aren’t really affected. I wish I could order a larger size but this is good for the price

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

It is packed with nutrional benefits and it is just so yummy with flavour that distantly resembels with the nutritional yeast, somewhat in-between nutty-cheesy-delicate flavour. Though this product is intended to improve your hair, skin and nails - as well as digestion (1) and general well-being - and it is natural as anything that comes in human diet since beer was invented :) I take brewer's yeats since my teenage time and continuously in last 6-7 years - to maintain aging hair texture, nails and skin. Previously I was taking the Japanese made pressed small pills (literally no or unnoticable flavour) made of this yeast - pricewise is the same, but Solgar's is yummy on its own and i treat it as snack - he-he-he. As long I do not overdose it! If you are in search of biological complex of B vitamins and essential amino, with no additives - and tasty - means enjoy the process of taking it and even looking forward - go for this one - super staff!