GE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Great quality

I’ve been purchasing this product for the third time now and it’s great quality and decent size.. as far as the minerals as long as it’s chelated, it’s the right choice.. The benefits of the supplement is great to the skin to the hair to the vines in the legs , and to melanin dye in your hair.. not much ingredients is a good indicator too.. I love the package and I love the bottle.. there is no taste to it I take it before I go to sleep and it doesn’t have any side effects

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This copper supplement, I have been taking it for many years. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to in crease their copper intake. A heads up for people taking copper or zinc supplements. These two complete with your body for absorption. Meaning too much of one of these will affect how much your body can absorb of the other. So high doses of copper for an extended time will deplete your body's zinc, which is BAD! The same goes for high doses of zinc for an extend length of time, it can cause a copper deficiency. Zinc, Copper .... the human Body balances these two as they both affect the level of absorption of the other.

Works well. A little tablet easy to swallow. I do my blood test every 3 months and when I find a lower copper level (and feel that I loose some hair) I start taking this supplement for a month or two. Copper levels becomes normal. Hair growth is back as well!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Im drinking Collagen and also taking Zinc to boost up immune system and help with my hair loss. Zinc competes Copper, too much of one, descreases levels of the other, according to research, the ideal ration of Zinc to Copper is 8:1, so I got this supplement to keep those two balanced. Not to be taken together tho, I keep a several hours interval between them. Plus, Collagen/Zinc/Copper are a good team.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Beautiful bottle of copper. I was surprise Lots of websites tell you to take Zinc, vitamin C . Some people take iron too. But a lot forget to say you that it can hinder absorption of copper Copper is useful for health: cardiovascular, neuron, Immune and antioxidant actions, collagen production against arthritis & osteoporosis even if only 1 milligram/day is recommended by RDA Source: medical news today "Health benefits and risks of copper"

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Copper promotes cell growth and respiration, relieves cramps, joint or rheumatic pains and viral and bacterial inflammations. It has an antiseptic and detoxifying action against infectious and viral states, increases the immune defenses and activates the metabolism . Copper is found in all organic tissues, promotes the assimilation of iron by the intestine and acts as a catalyst for the formation of hemoglobin together with vitamin C, bones and enzymes that keep blood vessels and heart muscle elastic and protect against the aggression of free radicals.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Nice blue pills. I’m taking and hoping it helps to get read of grey hair :) Nothing to report for now. I like it by the looks.

a85c3a77-258d-43d6-a9a9-af66b9b55d85
43e745c0-625f-49f7-937d-6855740d1f89
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is an Excellent source for the Copper I need and it's easy on the Stomach. I cut them in half for the right recommended daily dosage and it last a lot longer. I don't like taking more than my body needs. I also like they use glass instead of plastic!!!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've taken copper supplements for years with no adverse side affects. Here's a list of potential health benefits: *Makes red blood cells. *Keep nerve cells healthy. *Supports your immune system. *Helps the body form collagen *Protects cells from damage. *Absorbs iron into your body. *Turns sugar into energy.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I am not sure how to judge the quality of the product. It is hard to do when you take a little tablet, and many other capsules and pills as well; who knows what happens?? I am not measuring my copper levels in any way, so I am just throwing it in the mix based on some health issues and hoping for the best. I know I wanted chelated copper ingredients vs. non-chelated, for better absorption. The glass bottle with metal lid is nice, and feels like an old apothecary medicine vs. modern plastic everything. The size of the bottle is alright. I am happy with this, and hoping the content of the tablet is working for me:)