Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Chromium Polynicotinate, 200 mcg, 100 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I bought this after reading some reviews in hope it’ll help stabilizes my blood sugar. My blood sugar is normal but I often feeling lethargic after eating a good portion of carbs. So I decide to give this a try. I’ve been taking 1 capsule right after a meal that has high carbs and my energy level has been stable. Also helps with brain fog. The only draw back is I wish the “other ingredients” are better.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Ingredients are of a high quality, it definitely made a big difference for me. Package arrived well, size of it is not too big (but with dosage, you won't need much). Taste is neutral; and your symptoms will go away for sure if you keep up the dosage and with the right frequency.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Excellent product after having a big meal in the middle of the day I drink it and check my blood sugar levels and they are great, thanks to this product my sugar level r normal, easy to swallow and a great source of chromium

0683fcf8-aea7-4ddf-906f-7210ce5755c2
7dc829bd-ac09-46f7-b5b9-6795fd567cf4
Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I bought it for my father, He is diabetes but running on diet and did stem cells. He should take chromium to help repairing pancreas. After research I found this form (polynicotinate) is the most absorbing form. Chromium benefits: 1. Decrease sugar blood levels so it’s good for diabetes people with diet. 2. Help people with sensitive insulin (pre-diabetes) . 3. Help loosing weight. In dietary you can find it in brokli, but problem is brokli seasonable. Each review take long time for me, write it after try and deep study, so if you think this review is helpful PLEASE LIKE 👍🏻🤗

f36622a5-5442-41ae-b719-565c2a491768
302d3437-61c1-4a10-989e-8039bb35c560
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The order came to me in the time frame promised and was exactly what I ordered. That’s just how I like things to run

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I read that one should Look for chromium polynicotinate or niacin-bound chromium, which are both safe and effective as a dietary supplement. Take 400 mcg a day. I have been taking chromium picolinate and I am switching over to this form.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Try to use it every day! It stops to become all we eat in fat, especially picolinate form of Chrom to help us to have a beautiful body with muscle.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

they do seem to help with cravings. I think taking one before each meal would be better. I haven't taken them that much, but am planning on it. They seem to slow cravings for a short time, like 2-4 hours. not too bad.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I'm taking this form of chromium because of cancer fears. Chromium seems underrated as a supplement - it can improve body composition and insulin sensitivity. It made me leaner.