Page 1 - Reviews - Super Nutrition, Men's Blend, Iron Free, 180 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I have been taking this brand of vitamins since the 90's. I buy the Men's Blend for my two sons. Super Nutrition was developed by a scientist at Stanford University and the quality ingredients and increased dosage levels are far superior to many other multivitamins. The downside is taking 6 tablets a day. The price is fantastic as it is much lower than at retail outlets.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

worked in a week. This is the best of all multivitamins in the market for this price. The results are so obvious that you can definately feel within a week of intake. Less hunger and tired, more energetic and focus. Felt warm and comfortable after taking them in the morning together with my Omega 3 and MCT oil. Great for keto too! Always out of stock, so as the women one.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

It’s the best multivitamins currently in the market, not just one of them. It worked for me since the first time taken! Although some people questioned about the high quantities of the vitamins and minerals. I checked the latest publications, showing the so called daily recommendations are far below what we actually need. So I took 6 in a day and felt the differences in less than a week.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Ordered this for my brother. He has found this supplement good quality and sufficient potency. Am going to reorder when this bottle runs out. Ingredients make good preventive antioxidant for daily diet. He requested for this vitamins when he passed 55 yrs of age he faced different deficiencies and need a package with different effectiveness.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I bought it for my hubby and it was ok. i cannot tell about a direct effect but it prevent for more pain and the potency as a normal level i think. the quality is ok and i he use it a 40 age old. you use it on a daily basic

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I'm giving this multi 4 instead of 5 stars because the tablet is not coated, hence not as easy to swallow. This product has everything you need in high potency, but you have to take 6 a day in divided doses which is to be expected because there is so much nutrition in it. It could not fit in one pill. The price is not expensive considering what's in it and it's well worth buying. It's the best value I've found so far in a multi. My wife buys the women's formula.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

And without iron! Iron in the body is usually not a matter of insufficient but inactivated. And more iron can give problems. Only issue I have with this is that it lacks quercetin, but the overall formulation is good, complete with vitamin K

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

i bought this vitamin for my husband. He needs to drink alot of water after taking it. He feels full of energy and it last for all day. He also comment about the pill size, it is too big to swallow, and he needs to break if to half.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

These seem like they're really good. I haven't noticed any particular effects, but then I didn't have any deficiencies I was aware of either. I'm happy with them and will re-order when they run out.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

This supplement consist of full of supply that we need. it is easier for me to just rely on one supplement rather than taking multiple.