Page 1 - Reviews - The Spice Lab, Butcher's Cut Salt & Pepper, 5.9 oz (167 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am very happy with my purchase. This a very good quality salt and pepper. Good size, large package and proper composition. I used it on a steak ans fish withe consistent results. I do recommend it.

iZahraa09
Posted on May 9, 2022

Good quality and ingredients, the black pepper smell and taste so fresh, I think you can put it in the grinder for more fine size.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and sesame combine in this sweet and savory rub to create a new go-to spice blend. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. Coat drained tofu in this mix before baking or sprinkle into vegetable stir-fries.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

Absolutely love this coarse salt and pepper blend on steaks and eggs!! Put a bottle in my husband’s Christmas stocking, and I’m back for more.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

Smells fresh ; it is very versatile as it can season various kinds of meat and veggies. The only downfall is that the holes where the spices come out are to big, so sometimes it is easy to accidentally pour too much spices at once, which can really be a problem..

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I really enjoyed the product, it arrives very quickly, Its use is excellent, and I was happy to purchase it

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Great product, balanced salt, and pepper add a rich taste to any meal, reasonable price, good quality...

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

This course ground salt and pepper blend is perfect for steaks and roast rubs. It's my new go-to since I don't need to ground both separately. Tastes great and is just the right balance.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Very good salt+pepper. It is highly recommended

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Best salt and pepper I’ve used