Page 1 - Reviews - Thompson, Zinc, 50 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great for gut health, immunity, and skin. I take half a pill at a time on an empty stomach. Twice a day if I'm around sick people, or having acute issues that could be benefited from more zinc. 50 mg per day is too much for most people to take regularly though, and can cause copper imbalance or even overdose. No complain about the size of the tablet

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I took this zinc as a friend and because it was the cheapest possible on the site. I can't say anything about the quality, but I have no claims for this price, besides I took it from a promotion.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Firstly, zinc can help me in my immunity definitely, that’s why I keep it in my supplements list. It helps my hair and the mg is just nice, I can see the benefits and the effects are getting better and fast. Zinc has antioxidants as well, that help fighting the free radicals. The quality is good, the ingredients are clean and perfect. The size is good and the packaging isn’t bad. I absolutely recommend it.

Posted on May 10, 2022

After the Covid-19 vaccination My taste bud gone bad. I read a review about this product. I've ordered, it really helps my taste bud comes back 80% and I'm glad. It also help my break sleeping habit where I can go back to sleep again After woke. at night. Thank you Iherbs.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell. With a varied diet, your body usually gets enough zinc. Food sources of zinc include chicken, red meat and fortified breakfast cereals. good quality

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

A quality product for these trying times for keeping up the immune system as well as aiding in many other facets of good health, The packaging alone makes you feel good with the bright appearance. Many people today suffer from zinc deficiency especially with the virus we are trying to combat so it definitely helps with building our immunity up and is in an optimal strength to do the job. Being 75 and free from the worries of the virus I owe it all to the supplements I take and active lifestyle I still maintain in order to stay healthy.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My entire family and friends take it, but zinc is now the most popular. Only one pill each day is easy to consume. Take vitamin D and C as well. It's a complete defense system for your body. Zinc aids in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. A lack of it can result in a weaker immune response since it is required for immune cell activity and cell communication. Zinc supplements increase the activity of certain immune cells while also reducing oxidative stress.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This is the right time to be taking zinc as a protective measure along with D3 &C . These shipped to my door in the South Island of New Zealand in a few days and arrived before an order from our nearest city , which was ordered at the same time. I can recommend Thompson Zinc and iherb.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Zinc is a trace mineral that is essential for various bodily functions, such as protein synthesis, collagen formation, wound healing, and healthy immune function. It is also needed to support prostate and reproductive health, especially for males. Awesome brand and great price.

24810357-cffa-4fb2-b25a-b5b7dd44477f
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Bought this product when pandemic started and all other Zinc brands were out of stock. Th price was ok and the product is also ok. I was sceptic at first, but when I had cold I immediately started to take the product and my cold vanished quickly and with mild symptoms like with any other Zinc. The proce is good too.