GE

Posted on Jun 17, 2022
brought my blood sugar down

My blood sugar was running a little high, even though I eat low carb. So I added the berberine and honestly it's like magic my blood sugar came down. Im genuinely impressed. Who needs blood sugar lowering drugs like metformin when you can just use berberine! I am taking about 600 to 1000mg per day.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Have just stared on it. I have IBS and was thinking this would help. Hurt my stomach the first 2 days with bloating. Then I read online that the suggestion is to take the pills about 30 mins before eating and it works perfectly. I feel my stomach getting better, no pain or discomfort and the IBS reducing. One weird thing is I feel drowsy and so does my spouse. Hoping this will subside eventually and will feel energetic. Had been researching berberine quite a bit. Very excited for the potential and looking forward to increase dose eventually.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Best price I saw on the market. Got these to help with insulin resistance, though don't know if they helped as I still gained weight. Either way, I know my diet was off so I guess there is only so much berberine can do. Won't be purchasing again for now as I am now focused on strength training and diet to help with my insulin.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Love this product. Helped get my sugar cravings under control. Not a high dose so great for those starting with berberine slowly to avoid GI upsets!

Posted on May 27, 2022

My doctor prescribed this to lower cholesterol. The product from iherb was delivered really fast. It is the exact same product that I bought on Amazon but it was much cheaper at iherb.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Taking this with butyrate to help with digestion problems. So far it has not made things worse, and I will keep taking them to see if it makes a difference. The ingredients seem good, and they're gentle on my stomach

Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm using it instead of Metformin to lower my fasting BGL , seems to be working well with less side effects

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

A must have SIBO fighter. Perfect when combined with oregano or peppermint oil. Always top quality from Thorne.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Berberine could be of use to diabetics and pre-diabetics, as it is one of the most reliable supplements for blood sugar management. Especially if you indulge in high-carb meals and sweets. For some it may also have broader benefits, including gut health, while it may cause constipation or upset stomach to others (although these effects are usually short-lived).