Page 1 - Reviews - TruSkin, Tea Tree Super Serum+, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I wasn’t sure is going to work but my boyfriend told me to use it. Had pimples and redness all over my face but after just a couple weeks my face is glowing! All the pimples are gone and gone for good 😌 just use it you won’t regret!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This serum is a great combination of hydration, vitamins, and anti-acne topicals. I've made my own version of this at home, but I find this original from TruSkin is more effective and of course has a longer shelf life. While I normally steer clear of hyaluronic acid because humectants can dehydrate and irritate my skin and although I'm sensitive to glycerine, this product doesn't aggravate my incredibly sensitive, hyper-allergic, acne-prone, rosacea- and eczema- and skin-condition-prone skin. Along with other healthy skin routine steps, using this nightly helps leave my skin soft and looking healthy, with less noticeable pores and fewer blackheads and less congested skin, a more even skin tone, and almost no whiteheads or pimples. I like to use some of the excess on my hands and feet to leave them extra soft and feeling healthy. I'm not a fan of ready-made topicals in general, but this is a big exception and I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have had skin problems for as long as I can remember and after trying lots of different products I stumbled upon the reviews for this one. I decided to give it a try, and after a couple weeks I could see the results. It was wonderful, my skin cleared up and I have way less issues now. Go buy it now!

Posted on May 29, 2022

My go-to product for any sudden outbreak. Be sure to use moisturizer and sunblock after this. This stuff is potent. Scent is rather strong with tea tree in its ingredients list. Good quality product with creamy watery texture, although i prefer the serum consistency they use to offer.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I had been looking at this product on Amazon where it's insanely highly rated, but it was cheaper on iHerb with the discounts. As someone with oily skin and little bumps, this serum works very well. It's non drying, moisturizing, and when I use it at night, my skin is no longer oily when I wake up. It clears up the little bumps no problem. Skin is smoother overall!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

first time I use this serum, and I’m so excited cause from the first time you see it’s so good

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Great product! Ordered for my Auntie and it was the only product that lightened the burn she has around the neck from the sun.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Feels average. Did not work as well as expected. Still prefer other brand of tea tree serum..

Posted on May 28, 2022

love it, it's the -th bottle i buy

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

Fast delivery and product arrived in good condition. Very good packing