Page 1 - Reviews - TruSkin, Vitamin C Super Serum+, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I am always on the look out for serums that won't feel sticky or greasy. Some feel alright when applied and then by mid-day skin feels like it has a bit of a build up. This serum feels potent, yet my skin feels light and not weighed down. I am definitely more partial to thicker creamy serums as opposed to gel-like consistencies that are bound to feel tacky. Very faint, barely there smell.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the second time to bring it. Its goooooood for skin. U can buy it many times. Perffffffect good quality the size is ok for any age. The package was ok . Its gentle. V c is important to you skin this is avery concern i am not sensitve to any of its components

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

After reading several reports that an effective C Serum should contain 20-23% Vitamin C to be effective, I decided to replace the 15% serum I had been using. After looking at different options & price ranges, I decided on this serum. Along with the other good for your skin things it offers (similar to other products), it offered Retinol which was something I had been considering as an additional to my routine. I started off 3 times a week at night and then went to every-other night to get my skin acclimated to the Retinol which can be harsh at first. I tend to have sensitive skin and was worried about the reaction due facts I had read about Retinol. While it did leave me a little red at first the redness was gone by morning and my skin was left soft and glowing. This serum smells wonderful! It has a light citrus scent that dissipates after a bit. It is light weight and has no sticky or oily residue. The price of this product is also on the lower side of the serums I looked at/considered and those did not contain the Retinol benefit which would have meant an extra purchase. I would totally recommend this product to any one looking to repair/improve their skin and you can't beat the anti-aging benefits!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Pleasant serum and see that the effect is also. It absorbs well, it makes my skin a little, but it changes quickly. Good consistency. I think I'll buy more.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Mild citrus smell and it absorbs well. It’s my first time to try this brand , will further buy the “Vitamin C “ version to compare.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Regularly using it at part of my night skin care regime. Skin is quite subtle now.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

this is super i mean quality of this brand is on top but just a bit pricey

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I’ve noticed change immediately. My skin was glowing from the first couple of days. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Truskin vitamin c and cplus are more than amazing. The super green one is so good for clean plumping skin

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Nothing much of a difference. Be careful about how much you would put and where would you put it. My skin became red a few times I used it. I stopped for a while and went back to it after, then it was fine. But after finishing a bottle, I didn't see much difference.