GE

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Imagine living in hot country and you love drinking tea, but also love drinking cold drinks. This is the most easiest refresh drink during hot day with great flavor. Love it

504d05d8-9890-4150-9844-16b3f080b6a9
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It good especially there isnt sweet at all and just add flavour to the water that i am having . I m not a fan in drinking plain water but i was advised to drink water and watch my sugar closely so here i have using this flavoured cold infuse : Strawberry & lemon flavour … will buy more next time if there is some promotion deal going on .

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I can't get this particular flavour in Australia, but I think it's the best of the Twinings Cold Infuse water enhancers. The others have overtones from things like hibiscus flowers in them, but this tastes like real strawberries and lemons. It is a subtle infusion which is very refreshing. Sometimes it can be hard to drink enough water each day, but not if you add a quality flavoured infusion like this one. It's sugar-free, but the delicate infusion and natural flavours trick your mind into thinking it's sweet when it's not.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I enjoyed drinking this a lot, especially living in a country where it’s summer all year round with high humidity. But my no.1 favourite will still be the strawberry & watermelon flavour. If my review is helpful, do give it a thumbs up. Take care y’all!

0e11e344-5469-470f-918e-fc160b2fd793
f8a2e50f-a4be-4165-81f5-4cbbfa6c2b92
Posted on May 15, 2022

compared the peach and passion favor which i bought together, this one gives a mild strawberry favor. the lemon favor is a bit too mild and it would be better if it can be a bit stroger to balance the strawberry favor. the red color of the tea making it looks very attractive. Suggest brewing it in iced water to make the drinks more refreshing. Overall, it is good and i will try other favors of this product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Easy to use, just drop it in to your water bottle. The size is great for 2 refills of your water bottle. Tastes good so it helps you stay hydrated.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Sugar free and natural ingredients, great for flavouring water in the hot day. And encouraging to drink more. Very convenience. Flavour wise the most acidic from all variants.

Posted on May 17, 2022

So much tastier than I thought. Very good smell, fresh and delicious. Make 500 ml each infuser! I liked it a lot! I'll try another flavors now.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I recommend it to people who don’t drink enough water. I use it daily, add a bag to my bottle and I’m good to go. Very convenient package, it enhances the taste of plain water. I’ll keep buying it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I've tried all of these, and this is one of my favorite flavors! I love that you can use the same sachet all day to flavor your water.