GE

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love these! I’ve been searching for years for the perfect vitamin with equal ingredients. Who wants 50% daily value of one thing while another is way too much like 300%!? But this one is just right. It says to take 2 a day but one is plenty for me. It is a bit awkward to swallow but a good gulp of water and tilt your head back and you’ll be fine. I finally have my energy back after having my second baby. Will definitely purchase again. For the price and quality you can’t beat it!

eda05610-0653-4272-9202-261bbc1adaf3
4d007d9c-7d73-47d5-943c-a3b261dac558
04487ac9-fd3a-4c1f-9d6f-bad173691fb2
f993954d-2de0-49b8-9629-92f6d4248e14
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Feel less lethargic and bowel movements are regular now. Packed very well, quality is good A good amount of ingredients Size is quite big but you can take out the powder from the capsule and add it to your fruit juice or any drink Age wise I am above 40 and wanting a good multivits this is the one to go for.

3853914c-5558-480f-b66f-0f8d010b1604
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Good quality ingredients which packs in a lot. I especially appreciate the fact that they include the Immune Assist Micron Blend and the blistered packaging as it keeps everything fresh. I always take it in the morning with breakfast. Definitely felt more awake and less groggy even without my morning coffee! No weird after taste. I'm taking off one star as the price is quite steep.

d7ae1fc9-d182-48a7-ac78-22acd2f6247e

You can almost feel all the vitamins in your body after taking these . The vitality , energy , mood boost . I am really confident in these and recommended them to some people but I do have to say that the price is a bit much for just 60 capsules but nonetheless I will continue to buy because the ingredients list is clean and they are effective almost immediately which is rarely the case for vitamins .

Posted on May 5, 2022

Taking these daily for 7 days so far, and I am able to keep up the pace at work today for the first time in 4 years. Honestly, it's been so long since I felt this vitality, I was beginning to wonder if it was ever possible at age 44. Effective quality vitamins. Will continue to take the full pack. It's the mental clarity and alertness returning, that really has me so grateful I found these. Remarkable difference! I hope my review helps in your own selection process.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought another Multivitamin that had great ingredients but I couldn't swallow them so they ended up not being taken. These are capsules and easy to swallow. I'm not sure if it is a placebo effect or what's in it but, I absolutely have more energy when I take them.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

When I took this vitamins, I did not think much. Probably just like other multivitamins I took. On the second day while doing workout, I felt the increased energy level. That was when I thought wow ‘ this is how it actually feels when you are fit’ Even doing exercise with low or high energy makes much difference on your body. You feel stronger and fresh afterwards not exhaustion.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I'm so glad these are back in stock! This is really the best multivitamin I've found - and I did a LOT of research. I got my parents started on the over-50 versions and they love them too. Some of the reasons this is my go-to vitamin: 1. It has Co Q10, the type of b12 I prefer, and good k2 - all surprisingly hard to find in one multi . 2. The zinc is balanced with the right amount of copper (also surprisingly hard to find in a multi!) 3. It's only 2 pills a day instead of 4 or 6. 4. The age and sex-specific formulas really have meaningful differences. 5. It's $1 a day, which is SUPER reasonable for what you get

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love how these vitamins have everything in them that I was taking individually it saved me a ton of money just getting these and then I didn’t have to re-order all the other bottles that I was taking and I really like that it had enzymes in it it really did make a difference in my digestive health it is a little pricey for 30 a month but when I look at how many other things I can cut ordering it really is worth it in the long run and the fact that they use methyl is a key point to when buying vitamins when you see synthetic vitamins listed in your multivitamin you should not buy them you should definitely be sure that you get methylated or organic supplements they really do make a difference and I love this brand for that because all of their stuff checks out and you can tell they’re put in quality in their vitamin

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been looking for a good supplement for a while and came across this one. It's a little pricy, but when it comes to supplements, you get what you pay for, and I want quality. I like that these have mushrooms, because mycology is important for improving health. I feel a steady energy when I take these. I'll add this to my favorites to reorder.