Page 1 - Reviews - Vahdam Teas, Loose Leaf Green Tea, Himalayan Green Gift Set, 1 Tin Caddy - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 13, 2022

Not sure why other reviewers said it wasn't in a tin, mines is in a beautiful tin. The tea itself is delicious and a little can go a long way.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for and it came in the cutest tin. I also enjoyed reading more about the company and the great social good they're involved in to help local farmers in India.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I had to get use to the loose leaf tea I am normally a bag drinker but I really love the taste the loose leaf gives.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

I had tried this tea before in tea sachets and I was so excited to be able to try it as a loose leaf tea. I find this to be a very delicate green tea with subtle hints of a floral flavour. It's my go-to tea during or after dinner as I find it helps greatly for digestion. It is also not heavily caffeinated and works as a great palet cleanser. It is definitely one of my favourite green teas in my collection. The gift box and tin this tea comes in are fantastic. I love the design and overall packaging as they have all the details and prettiness I (or any tea lover) could want. I will definitely be purchasing again!

7e6993e0-5377-4176-9144-b1555fff0298
Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I love green tea because its quality and taste. If I have time, I prefer to brew loose leaf because I get stronger flavor than the one in a single tea bag. I’ve tried so many different green tea and this one is def my favorite. The tin is huge and came in such a pretty box that I can easily hand out as a gift without wrapping it. So happy that iherb carry this on their site. Such a great place to shop for all my favorite teas. This is by far one of my favorite green teas. I love that the package is so cute I bought for gift too. My mother in law really love it.

3c254730-3830-4350-8a3a-fde4756d20d5
9f939dc8-2fc8-4abe-bb15-866bd2d72803
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This tea is pretty good. It is smooth and pleasant. It's nicely packeged and the tin is lovely and will make a nice present. I wouldn't buy for my daily use just because there are plenty of decent choices for half the price.

Posted on Nov 9, 2020

I was very impressed with the flavor of the Himalayan loose leaf green tea. It has a strong yet light flavor, with a hint of sweetness. It is extremely refreshing and invigorating!!! I drank it hot with a bit of honey in the morning and iced in the afternoon! Just the right amount fo caffeine for a little pick me up! I love the beautiful tin it comes in as well, sure to keep it fresher longer! I highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

This is a good and strong loose leaf green tea which is so much better than tea bags. The tin is really pretty which makes it a perfect gift.

bbea5f0f-2dac-4de0-a52d-39d0f4487cc2
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This brand actually is quite expensive, so I had high expectations. But it was just ok. ANd the box is only paper, so it will not keep the tea fresh. I had to put it in a tin.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

Arrives well-packaged in a beautiful little box - please note that this was not a "metal" tin, if that is what is expected. That said, I am loving Vahdam's loose leaf lately, and this blend is a great staple to have in the tea cupboard for green tea lovers.