GE

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This was alot nicer than I expected in taste. I do recommend to add it into coffee or with cocoa powder - not try it on its own. It's not meant to be used that way. The size and package is value for money considering the benefits of ZERO sugar and being diet friendly.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

It’s a great vegan and non fat creamer. It adds a really nice vanilla flavor to the coffee without all the fat and sugar ! Highly recommend. Not sure about other flavors but this one was a win.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love it ! if you know how to use this kind of stuff with coffee I recommend it ! it's not too sweet but you need to figure out how much to add into your coffee

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Taste and quality perfect, not so much for cold drinks but awesome in coffee, shake well before use, package a bit small for the price but it doesn’t need much so it's worth it!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have been using this product for some time now and thoroughly love it. For me it enhances the taste of tea and coffee with worrying about calories or carbs. It's a win win product ! Cheers Dorothy

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

A great alternative to sugary creamers! Nice taste. More liquidy texture than I expected (thicker than their syrup or mocha creamer). Worth the cost. Will buy again, and try their other products.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I can’t have dairy and I think this is the best creamer ever. Even if I could have dairy I would continue to use this product. I like my coffee like an on the sweet side and this is just perfect.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Guaranteed high quality products from Walden. I noticed for the ingredients that it has a xanthan gum. Calories count and I use this to reduce my calories intake. I drink coffee twice a day and swapped this to my regular condensed milk and see significant result. I love caramel and this sweet and creamy flavor .

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Perfect for time when you want to whiten your coffee but need it to be dairy-free and/or sugar-free. This is rich and satisfying..