Page 1 - Reviews - Whole World Botanicals, Royal Chanca Piedra Kidney-Bladder Support, 4 oz (118 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I didn’t expect much but I’m impressed The pain is gone and my kidney stones are gone as well I took it 1-2x a day, 2 full droplets in a small amount of water The taste is earthy and very manageable if you dilute it in water. I would not advice to dilute it in juice but it is up to you For the price of a 3 fancy lattes you can basically save yourself from a surgery Tip: You have to shake the bottle well before you use it

4f312c8a-2503-43ce-957b-bf1c133cf841
cbf069ac-daf9-4e8c-89fa-18b96252adca
94f81215-6f70-472f-8f6b-09fed4407246
Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I read about this product and purchased it after my dad was experiencing excruciating pain with a confirmed kidney stone. I read this product works wonders. After having received it and using it, my father did not have to resort to the pain killers ever again. This product gets to action almost instantly, and I can only imagine that it has begun to dissolve the kidney stone. It not only dissolves the existing kidney stone/s but also help the kidney and liver in the processing of the raw waste materials that form stones so that they do not form. He will be going to have his scans in a few weeks time. This will hopefully confirm physically what this product can achieve.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I've been having cramps after meal when I switched my keto diet back to normal diet. My liver didn't seem to function well when I consume carbs again. So I tried this for my concern and it worked like a charm on the first night. I took 15 drops to try out and my liver felt relieved in the morning, it used to feel bloated after meal. I mix the drop into the water. the herbal supplement tastes sweet and nice . I think I'm going to take it every day and my body loves it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This product seems like a good quality Chanca Piedra extract. From a company that makes quality herbal products. I have no hesitation recommending Whole World Botanicals products, and this particular one. It's a 1:1 glycerine based extraction. 1:1 is fairly concentrated. Other brands I've found (e.g., Hawaii Pharm extract at 1:3, which is a third less raw material for the same volume of extract). There's not much point sharing my personal experience with this herb, as that's dependant on the body and whether or not Chanca Piedra is going to be helpful or not (irrespective of what brand you buy, etc). So that's very individual. My experience could be completely different from someone else's, and this may have nothing to do with the quality of this particular product. An issue I do have is the huge price jump. It was NZ$47 when I bought it on Aug 8, 2018. Today (May 3, 2022) it's NZ$68. The USD to NZD exchange rates are almost the same. Seems Southern World Botanicals has jumped the price up an extra 30% in four years.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Worked like a charm. I'm now taking maintenance doses from time to time. Definitely would not want to be without this in my medicine cabinet.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is an excellent product for kidney health. It helped my husband pass a few small stones but you have to drink lots of water with it too.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I had this one kidney stone that moved into my bladder 2 weeks ago causing sharp pain nonstop. I've tried drinking organic apple cider vinegar (which worked in the past passing a 10mm), but it didn't help this time. In my desperation, I came across to this product and ordered it. It arrived at my house on the next day. After my first cup of water with 60 drops of this product (tastes like green tea), the sharp pain turned into a dull pain within an hour. As directed, 4 hours later, I drank 2nd cup with 60 drops and the pain started diminishing slowly. I drank another cup the next day morning and by then, the pain was almost gone, but I could still feel some pain when I was urinating. 30 hours later in total (6 cups w/ 60 drops each), I passed my kidney stone (3 mm). This stone didn't have any sharp edges/thorns and much more rounder shape. I'm pretty sure this herb took care of sharp edges and reduced the size. The relief I felt afterwards was tremendously peaceful. I'm planning to do maintenance from now on, a cup of water with 40 drops twice a day. I'm pretty sure there are more stones in the kidney that are ready to come out. I want next event to be painless. 60 drops every 4 hours sounds like a lot, but so far, I've only used 1/5 of the bottle.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I get chronic kidney stones and have for almost 30 years. Every one had to be removed by lithotripsy procedures costing thousands over the years. This incredible product breaks up my stones into grains of sand. It's worth every cent for me and is a true life changer!!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It is a product that was highly recommended to my by a naturopath b'cause of liver stones, I started to take it 3 days ago and don't know what the results will be before 2 weeks.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I use it for my guinea pig who have bladder stones. This supplement fits perfect because it alcohol free. I notice a big improvement. She have less pain and became much more active. By the way, she likes the taste so much.