Page 1 - Reviews - Xlear, Kid's Spry Mouth Wash, Enamel Support, Alcohol-Free, Natural Bubble Gum, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

My daughter hates mint anything she finds it too spicy. So I long avoided mouth wash til I found this. It’s great for her oral health and tastes delicious. It’s a must have in my house I buy 2 bottles and as soon as one is empty I reorder so we never run out!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I’m an adult, and I buy these products because I don’t like the minty flavor most adult products have. I really enjoyed using this product and had a bubble gum fresh taste in my mouth whenever I used it, which encouraged me to continue using it regularly. I’m finishing a bottle of a different brand that I didn’t like as much and I’ll probably order this one again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I have to still give this product 4 stars because my children love it so much, otherwise it would be less. I am disappointed that they try to claim its “sweetened only with natural xylitol”. However, the third ingredient is erythritol. I know it’s not sugar, and that it’s a “sugar alcohol” very similar to xylitol, but it’s still a sweetener. Also, for other Muslims who may be confused, a sugar alcohol isn’t the same as the type of alcohol you would use to become intoxicated. InnshaAllah, this is halal. And Allaah knows best.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is my 3rd time ordering this kids’ mouth wash. It’s highly recommended by pediatric, most importantly it doesn’t contain alcohol & the ingredients are all natural with antiseptic properties. Thumbs up!

f6ec0a4f-200f-4fb9-b591-b2d36b85cf5c
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

My son loves it. It takes a wee while to convince him to brush his teeth, but whenever w.e mentioned mouthwash, he goes straight to the bathroom.

f2897fde-2535-4f62-a64e-5db4cda7bec5
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The kids really enjoy this product as apparently it takes amazing! However after opening it for two weeks the colour changed from pink to light orange without being under heat nor direct sunlight. I emailed Iherb’s customer service about my concern and was rest assured the product is safe to use. I will probably not repurchase..

a20e4e75-6c04-4169-ad14-0a4507f8ffec
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It tastes great, my son can't wait to use this every day. I love the quality of the ingredients, no added junk and it helps keep my son cavity free.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Fantastic mouthwash with sweet bubblegum taste and flavor. Suits for all family, age doesn't matter. Size of packaging is also very comfortable for family use. Quality of this exact product is really great and for now this is the best mouthwash I used to buy as musthave.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My kids absolutely love this mouthwash! They use it every night. It tastes amazing, and I love the dental benefits of the ingredient xylitol! Definitely ordering again! Amazing quality.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My son loves this mouth wash in natural bubble gum flavor. I always receive products on time and in good condition. I’m the regular customer of this product.