Page 1 - Reviews - Xlear, The Original Baby Banana Brush, Training Toothbrush and Gel, 2 Piece Kit - iHerb
GE
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My baby loves this. This tooth gell smells more banana flavourings and no chemical scent. Also the ingredient is reliable. Banana shaped tooth brush quality is very nice and made of sillicone so very soft. My baby use chewing this as teething as well. The brush size is perfectly baby handful not small and not big. This brush set arrived my door well packaged.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I bought this for my 24 mo old mostly for the gel. We had other tooth brushes. However, she suddenly loved the banana one and now uses it. It would be great for younger babies- the silicon brush has a good grip for the little hands. Gel is colorless, baby loves it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great Little toothbrush with toothpaste. It is fluoride-free and mostly natural ingredients. The handle is good for little hands and this is a good training kit for the kids.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Sweet Toothbrush and tooth gel for a baby and a todler. The gel has a mild flavor and is made from 100% percent natural ingredients. The toothbrush is designed as a toy. Great value for money!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Gel is good, clean ingredients and good size, but really disappointed silicone brush bristles started falling off with a 17 month old baby! after only a few months of use . Lucky I noticed one moving before it fell off otherwise baby would have swallowed it! I expected better quality. I guess it better suites smaller babies but once their bite gets stronger better get another kind.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My grandson likes the brush and toothpaste. As a dental hygienist I strongly recommend this toothpaste.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Hahaha really long year ago my girl always bring it most of place

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great for teething. My picky toddler loves her banana toothbrush and toothpaste is her favorite of all beginner toothpastes we have tried.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My baby loves this brush and taste of banana toothpaste

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

amazing smell and taste and nice little brush,our baby loves it