GE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Immune system booster! Glowing skin.

Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin with several forms, but alpha-tocopherol is the only one used by the human body. Its main role is to act as an antioxidant, scavenging loose electrons—so-called “free radicals”—that can damage cells. I started to taking it daily due to pandemic because it boost immune system. It also has the ability to protect cells from free radical damage as well as reduce the production of free radicals. We all know that free radicals has play role in heart disease and cancer. And also! Upon taking it for a month already, my skin is really glowing. 🥰 Love your skin!

55f3cb38-f0f9-4826-8b26-1174308c3ada
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

The effect of taking this vitamin daily for the last 20 years together with vitamin c is that I never had to see a doctor for cold or fever. The dosage is optimal for me and is better than the 200IU dosage. Softgels are tiny in size and easy to swallow.

ee1f05fe-4d9c-4526-9af2-877c4569aba6
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

The antioxidant effect of vitamin E. It maintains new cells healthy and avoids cell harm. Cells do not degenerate as quickly as before as a result of this. I've noticed that my skin cells are more resistant to harm after using it. Vitamin E is something I'd like to try to help slow down the aging of my skin cells. In addition, I discovered that the blood vessels in the vascular system were stronger. My bruise on my skin has lessened. In terms of product quality, I am confident in the products that "IHerb" sells because of the wide range of high-quality products available at reasonable costs. The shipping was quick, and the product was well-rounded.

e32c6303-2fd5-4d7d-803f-dda4c1759205
Posted on May 22, 2022

I am using this vitamin as a supplement and sleep aid, as well as with my morning smoothies. It is easy to use and I have seen great results! As a sleep aid, it helps me fall asleep without feeling groggy in the morning. As a supplement, I feel more alert and energetic throughout the day.

Posted on May 22, 2022

this vitamin has made a world of difference in my life. My energy levels are so much better and I am able to focus on what I need to focus on. This is the perfect daily supplement for me and I would recommend it for anyone with any health issue or just looking to improve their lifestyle.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great benefits on skin with just 1 pill a day dosage has a great effect on my skin since I dont use lotion that much so far no effect on my hair like tha packaging it is safe and the taste is good and a great antioxidant the quality of this is great

4de1cdc5-e7d5-4220-a01b-a1355b39dd5b
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

e926fc51-cf03-48ba-8483-0756801fe0ab
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great quality and package size, ,the gelatine in it is 100% beef gelatine, ( I contacted the company and ask them), and yes its halal I know a lot would want to know that , for dosage take one per day or even every other day , it dissolve in fats so it is better if you take it after a fat rich meal .

c0821473-6fa7-4c7c-af3a-885be7facfaf

The quality of this vitkins never disappoint me. The effect of this was My skin gets lighten slowly but surely while taking this tablets.The taste and the size of this tablets are easy to swallow. And the additional benefits of this is my hair get stronger and it has a antioxidant that can help our body.

b6816d63-ffe2-47cb-8d05-a64e0540d570
Posted on May 6, 2022

I am in my 60th.. It is clear that my skin is aging. It's not bright and supple anymore. To help it not so fast the aging it is a.must to take the supplement vit E. 21st Century Vit E is my choice as the ratio of Quality and Price is reasonable. Also why I love it because it is soft gel and the size is easy to swallow. Love it..

a76a3c75-5b97-4dcb-b317-9497ae7cec82