GE

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
מצוין!

I bought this eye cream after using the ACURE night cream and was very pleased. I love that it's in a tube package. Thus the use is more convenient and hygienic. The package contains a large amount of 30 g. The cream itself is rich and moisturizing but is well absorbed. I can also use it for the daytime. Contains Q10 - a substance that Dr. Dray recommends. (My skin is mature skin) If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

c6c0b41d-7327-4ccc-b7d5-ec7d8501d538
b41b1b30-aa11-4e25-bb70-323d6895bd9b
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I've been searching for a good eye cream or serum that it size suits the price and here it is ! The packaging is cute it might look small when it comes to the size but it can last for 5 to 6 months or more which is great. I used it for a week am and pm it doesn't have a scent which is great because some products can make your skin irritated just because of the scent also it may make your eyes tear so for me the only good thing about this is the moisturizing also the texture is light so yeah i do like this cream (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

81d9ec83-21a4-4c1b-aa0d-f4caa453f931
a98c663a-8d14-4739-aade-c1e728cf57b6
dbe45659-955d-4e84-a8c4-0d2742150b4a
041e3865-e0f1-4293-b368-de5ffea59432
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

We’re searching eye product for very long, so after apply it I won’t have my eyes swollen. Well, this product is 100% approved by me😍 allergy free, scent free, perfect for sensitive skin. Size is just right to use it for long time, n not over exceed expiration date.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Cream scent . All ages can use I believe. Good quality. Size is okay because on drop or two are enough will be sufficient for 2 months and more . Great package. It’s almost natural so it benefits my skin well. Thick texture. Good composition. Great before using makeup I like it

2b54add5-6a89-4af5-bcdd-10bec2c5d188
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

d89e4f5e-cd88-45e5-9b6b-573a012a5283
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s the first time that I buy this cream and I am in love with it. I use it in my morning and evening routine and I have definitely seen a dramatic reduction in the appearance of fine lines. It makes my under eye area looks smoother and brighter. One of the best eye creams I have ever used. The only problem is that it has fragrance. I definitely recommend it !!!!!!!!!

ec07e9b2-2b59-4d0f-800c-308f6a7521ee
6c68a5d3-1b9f-478a-a7f9-c5dbe9e665ae
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very good and amazing product CoQ10 & Edelweiss Extract Age Performance Eye Cream composition 100% Vegan 0% Pretentious Paraben Free Sulfate Free Mineral Oil Free Petrolatum Free Formaldehyde Free Cruelty Free Edelweiss extract and CoQ10 provide deep hydration use to protect the skin's moisture barrier...you won't believe your eyes. You'll scream for our eye cream season ! Quality size package and texture are good Rejuvenation Our Solution: Edelweiss Extract Argan Oil CoQ10 We believe that skin wellness means helping your skin thrive with soothing hydration and botanical ingredients. Thrive on!

c068bd23-fbd6-49c5-92df-12cfdfa06a41
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I have been using this for just about a week now. It's relaxing under the eyes but I don't see any significant result. It was a bit smaller than I expected but I am glad that for its price, it seems to be bigger than other eye cream products!

0efff679-248d-4aad-a457-98ff470e877b
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Honestly, anything that is made of natural ingredients and cruelty free - I buy it. Very good moisturiser stays put under my concealer too. I had a little dry flaky spot near one of my eyebrows (don't know what that was) for few months, after using this cream it's gone. I am very happy with this eye cream.