GE

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great natural shampoo without any of the stuff going on inside drugstore/salon shampoo. Smells great and pairs really well with the conditioner and leavers hair feeling clean and light feeling! Also no one mentioned this but the texture of the shampoo literally pumps out like honey 😋

531b3233-967c-4b9c-b268-868a7b932081
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is on e of the best shampoos i have ever used! You know how some shampoos make your hair dry, others make it greasy, others make it thicker, or thinner, or maybe wavy, or curly or straight or messy. Well this shampoo does not do anything to your hair. It just leaves it perfect and natual the way it is! Also it only washes out the exess oil from the hair, leaving the natural thin oily layer on the scalp. I am sure that it can be used for sensitive types as well. It has no added perfume. It does not create a lot of foam and it does not feel chemical at all, like most shampoos. A small dose is enough and the pump makes it easy to dose. I also love that the company seems to be truly sustainable and antruistic. It's a shame that I need to have it shipped overseas and that products like this are had to find in Europe where I live.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I was looking for a more natural shampoo and this is now my favorite. The scent is not too strong and disappears quickly which I like. The quality is great and the size is very generous. It lasts a long time. Also, it lathers up very well compared to other brands I’ve tried.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really like this product & I use it as shampoo and for my body wash. My skin is super sensitive & this product works well for me. I love that this has no synthetic fragrance & I like that this has very little scent to it & it not overpowering. Good quality product!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I’ve been using it from 1 month ago it’s really good for oily hair , it really give the scalp a fresh feeling , give it a try 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

that left my hair soft, shiny and fluffy, i notice a marked difference, my hair is finely textured but thick, so of course i use conditioner, i am using the Everyday Shae Conditioner with this shampoo, it's a great combination for me :D ty!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good clean ingredients and gets my hair really clean, but leaves it soft. Great value too! Plus this is a Fair Trade company that invests in communities they work with — what’s not to love?

Posted on May 7, 2022

Love the scent and size of bottle, great for the whole family. My family don't have my curls, but they have a wave, and use the shampoo/conditioner, they love this brand. Leaves hair in great condition, moisturizing and detangling.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I purchased this shampoo because the ingredient list was so clean. It’s not moisturizing at all. I do notice I have less hair falling out. I will definitely repurchase this shampoo.