GE

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I am liking this shampoo a lot. Really hard to find shampoos that still are around with quality ingredients. Hopefully it'll stay this way for this product. I like this shampoo because I apply it to my hair and it gets it really clean and shiny, even when my hair gets a bit oily. It lathers well too. It makes washing my hair less of a chore.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The strawberry body wash was the best, it smells like strawberries after bath. I really hope Alaffia will continue the strawberry version again.. but anyway this is to review for the coconut chamomile. i like this as well but the smell is slightly milder than the strawberry so will prefer something a little bit stronger :)

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Alaffia Kids shampoo and body wash coconut chamomile is really good soap for my kids. Ingredients and composition is great, as well as the benefit and gentleness of it is great. Packaging and size is good, scent and feel of it is good as well. Like for like thanks, like for like ;-)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

subtle smell and it's really good, it's very moisturising and gentle on the skin, i got it for my baby and myself as i am very sensitive and been loving it 10/10

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This shampoo is huge and smells great good for my kids as well. The size is good and I’ll buy the other ones too

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I buy this again and again for my kids and we just love the smell of it 😍 it's mild enough for one of my kids dry skin

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I’m using this soap for my little boys for few years. It has very gentle scent and the texture is very comfortable for my 5yo to wash him self. Love it!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

After reading the reviews, I decided to buy it for my kids. My kids love the smell and it leaves their skin soft and moisturised after use. I highly recommend it!