GE

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Fast shipping, true supplements

I’ve purchased this same thing from Amazon and have noticed a huge difference with the bottle from iHerb. Amazon sells watered down lookalikes. iHerb does not. Great buy. I will be purchasing monthly. Zen itself is the best supplement for relaxation if you are naturally GABA deficient. Safe during the day and night.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The highest quality and quantity of l-thenine we could find on iHerb. We've been taking it for about 3 weeks and have noticed a 5-10% increase in deep sleep when taken.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This is a fantastic product. I highly recommend it for anxiousness or feeling blue. This product was trusted by three naturopaths for whom I worked, which is how I know about it. I have used it a few times since I received my order, with good/expected results.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Nice combo for relaxing and falling asleep. It works to relax my mind and muscles so that I can fall asleep naturally. It has been quite promising for me personally. I will buy again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

allergy research group zen 200 mg 120 vegetarian capsules are my go to capsules when i want to relax after a long day.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My naturopath recommended these to help with stress, anger, etc. They really do seem to make a difference!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

These have been so beneficial for post partum! The package arrived in a timely manner and as described.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

My calm has returned! A miracle considering the daily anxiety from tolerating all things Covid, Climate, and Capitol related. The added theanine makes the difference, in comparison with single GABA. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

I love to take these whenever I'm wired, anxious or overwhelmed. It helps me to calm my mind before sleep when needed.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I think this product helps me to feel less keyed up, but I've only used it for about a week, so it's probably too early to say anything definitive about its efficacy.