GE

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like taste, brand well known but ingredients made me disappointed. I can do smth similar at home. bcs it's too much sugar, not enough of protein, palm.oil and some syrop. I don't recommend if you are looking for healthy ingredients check better Think or pure protein brand

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Taste amazing and easy to eat on its own unlike some protein bar that needs a drink to swallow. Only problem is it melts easily so don’t bring it to anywhere warm or a outdoor activities.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

tastes like a real chocolate bar, the peanut butter flavor is great and the chocolate coating is the real deal. A little bit high on calories but it's a nice way to eat protein,

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Tastes great, but it's a little too sweet for my tastes. Has a nice crunch to it. Feels like it could be a butter finger candy bar. Lower on the protein side of things (14g), compared to alternatives (20g+)

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

By far my favorite snack bar of them all. Some don't like the 'dryness' of the peanut butter in them, but I love it. It reminds me of the Nutter Butters (in the US) from vending machines. Calories are a bit high, but by far my favorite taste. Always keep a box on hand.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It tastes not only like chocolate but also peanut candy as well

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Tastes exactly like a peanut butter twix bar. Highly recommended as a meal replacement or to get more protein.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

it seems a good protein bar , i will buy again

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Good source of protein. Provide me with the essential protein that I need.