GE

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is great exfoliating mask!! I use it 3 times a week, i can feel exfoliating 1-2 minutes after applying to face. After wash with cool water my face getting better it's bright , remove blackhead ance. It's not leave redness and itchy after using it. The scent is okay for me. It's intense texture use a bit can use for long periods. Great quality i really like it!!

58f8b03e-fd0e-423a-8d15-7fb689c6a7b9
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This mask is my number one and the masterpiece of my masks collection .. I’ve bought it twice and used every gram in it! The face after it looks so healthy and well rested it really save your life when you mostly work indoors and begin to develop a sickly and pale skin tone!

0365d39a-ab86-45a7-94dd-85b494aaaee9
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Ordered again after using it. Helps make your skin look brighter and healthier. It's also easy to use as it's washed away easily after 10-15 minutes on yourself face, which is very important for a busy person as you don't need to spend much time on your routine to get excellent results. Highly recommend

2b61c0b5-1519-4496-a76e-0f1c817a7192
0d341c0b-df39-414e-b977-02baf1fd3284
Olya
Posted on May 27, 2022

I wasn't sure I'll like it. But I absolutely enjoyed it. It does what it says. But should be applied with caution at first. You need to try to see you're not allergic to glycolic acid. Or you can feel discomfort for the first time (and should rinse after 10-30 seconds) and from the second time you'll be ok. But the mask, if you tolerate it, is amaaaazing.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

7e7e2de7-f4d2-4f39-be6e-e7a2e913e727
Posted on May 10, 2022

The scent of this product is refreshing, I use my mask 2-3 times a week and my skin feels great after it. The texture and quality of the mask is quite nice, it also services as a gentle exfoliating mask. My skin is quite sensitive so it can get easily irritated but this mask after having used it for quite a few months has made my skin radiant. I would recommend.

90c02b7c-5205-44e5-b178-b66377ade8ba
ae2fd944-db11-4858-98cd-8f744fdedb2d
cadaa692-0565-498b-b160-d89f874f3675
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

first time trying it, the scent reminds me of pumpkin pie latte, I have very sensitive skin I was worried at first but I tried it on for 18 mins becus my skin is use to Glycolic during my monthly facial ( i have 30% glycolic peel monthly)so my skin tolerance is quite high despite sensitive , it has this slight burn feel but like 5% even after washing I can still feel that minty air feel , but no redness thank goodness, I will update if I find this Good and keep on using it like 1 once a week or twice. update after a day using : I m surprised to see my skin glowing , I had a bad reaction after using Madagascar 1004 skincare line , and this product made the skin looks good Its been a while since I feel impressed over a mask.

c97aaf85-89eb-4a6e-bf95-119aa930581f
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

A mask to lighten and give a clear freshness to the skin, works on a superficial peeling of the skin because it contains glycolic acid. It is a wonderful mask. After using it, all pigmentation in the skin will disappear. I advise you to use it click like on the review

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It's a worthwhile mask, it smells nice and the acid does not irritate the skin. If you are afraid of stronger acids and want to try it, you can certainly give it a try. I use sheet masks after it and the condition of my skin has improved. I will buy more.