GE

Trudy Walczak
Posted on Dec 6, 2021
Gave Me A Luminous Glow

This is a single use mask folded up in the package, easily unfold able and applied, it has plenty of serum infused so you get a great moisturizing and brightening effect. This mask is gentle and can be used on sensitive skin. I had a luminous glow afterwards and would purchase this mask again.

I with this one came in 50g package. I liked the trial/1 application product, but I would like to use it for longer. Too bad it is not available.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

An excellent mask to gently remove dull skin on the surface of the skin. Improves smoothness and texture. Slightly tingly on application but totally fine even with sensitive skin. Would repurchase. Scent nice, not overpowering. Easy to apply. Would chose the larger qty option as would be more eco-friendly. This however is great as a trial option.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I love their pumpkin mask and i loved this mask too! I really recommend using it to someone who wants to brighten their skin! Its nicely packed especially for travelling It works great, washes out easily, smells nice Overall i am very satisfied with the size it can be used more than once It very gently brightens your skin leaving it nice and smooth!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

one of the best beauty products I ever used. the skin looks tighter like face lift you can use one capsule more than one time

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

GkLYSC
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

1st time trying, have tried once, skin seems to be brighter, need to try few more times to see the full effect! Price is great too!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Low scent. So easy to use. Managed to get two uses from the size. Quality was excellent. I really liked how it made my face glow after use.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I love it so much! The best face mask! Works perfect on my skin! Highly recommended! My face really shines after use. Must have in my list!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I bought 20 times from them already and I love every mask. One works better than the other for my skin type but it does the job. Advertising is correct!