Page 1 - Reviews - Aroma Naturals, Soy VegePure, Travel Tin Candle, Meditation, Patchouli & Frankincense, 2.8 oz (79.38 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 7, 2022

Cute little candle fills my room with relaxing soft aroma every evening before bedtime. All ingredients are natural so it makes this candle safer for the health comparing to popular mass market ones. I will purchase this again. If you are looking for aroma candle with mild and natural scent this is the one.

d74bc996-0cf2-46f8-946b-93fdefa0b4d7
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

These are smallish travel candles that come in (I think) four different scents. This one if Patchouli and Frankincense, so if you are into the earthier patchouli or the heavenly fragrance of frankincense then this is the one for you. I love burning these candles before dawn. They simply smell wonderful and burn quite a long time for the size. A good candle at a good price.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

One of the best candles I have ever smelled in my life! Very nice aroma, good quality tin and soy. Minimalistic design. To Meditate and to light before sleep is just the perfect way to compliment the relaxation and create a special vibrant atmosphere in the room. Very much recommend it!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have a bigger candle of this brand which names Ambiance (orange and lemongrass) -which I am in the love with! And I wanted to buy a small candle to take to my trip and light when i take a bath in a hotel. A like that the candle is very light since it comes in the aluminium cane , comes with a lid and burns a long time so very efficient to take to your trip or anywhere you go. But this fragrance didn’t really work for me , it is too much sophisticated . But the ingredients are very good and natural!

7282ad8e-9ed9-4aad-a1bf-3210e6889ef3
078cf482-a18f-401e-a08e-077c8b71f033
19029058-9173-4b89-94f5-9671fafd4319
38abc602-ae7d-4df8-8930-ac7522dd7cfb
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

What a gorgeous scent! Love lighting this candle when I’m stressed as it really just helps calm my mind and relaxes my entire spirit. Those of you who like to incorporate aromatherapy into your self-care routine will love this candle. Also suitable for vegans as this is soy-based instead of being beeswax-based. Highly recommend!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I absolutely loved the smell, I am planning to order nore!. This candel lasts quite long, and the packaging is very reliable. It was my first time trying out the soy candle, and it proved to be great replacement to the usul ones I used to use. I am pretty sure this candle can be used in aromatherapy, such a great natural smell!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I bought 4 kinds of Aroma Naturals candles in my last order. Namely: Lavender, Frankincense and Patchouli, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Tangerine and Lavender. Amount these flavors, this one give a warm, lovely, milky scent that is noticeable, neither too strong nor too weak. This is the second best among the smells I chose (lavender is the best, imho) I trust that the ingredients are natural because does not give me an headache. But I think it is not for meditation. I prefer sandalwood or agarwood when practicing meditation.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Very nice purchase I made. I travel a lot and take it to all the hotels. This candle has pleasant frankincense smell. Size is perfect for travelling. I also got the brand one but different scent. Love it both so far. Recommend to order for people who like to feel cozy everywhere they go.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love these candles as they are non-synthetic aromas and contain real essential oils. I love the Patchouli and Frankincense I have repeat bought these for friends and for my office working from home is a pleasure or next to the bed at night as they are so natural you can burn them in your bathroom or bedroom. Clever container is a small tin that can be closed and taken with you on holiday! Excellent Quality and Price!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The scent is incredible and the candle lasts for very long! I've kept it lit up for several evenings and there's still wax left! please click like🌹

92ed3e63-6312-4a59-a9f9-3b3afa8cc297