GE

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Lovely scent, love lavender!

Nice soft lavender scent. Scent does not linger on your skin for long though. However it's great pick me up throughout the day or when feeling stressed, i apply it to my wrist then take a sniff and inhale. Love that i can easily take it with me on the go.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Scent is heavenly. I like that the formula is not overly runny, which helps keep it on and lasting longer. I use this by putting some on before bed to help ease into sleep and relax. Highly recommend. Quality is great for the price. I like that it is travel size.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Bought this lavender as I have tried and love the frankincense roll-on. It’s very convenient to have one at my work desk or handbag when traveling. The lavender one is nice although the scent doesn’t stay long on skin. Just an immediate and short relaxation when feeling heavy, and the jojoba oil has skin moisturizing effect so I think it is good for daily use.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I really enjoy using this brand of Lavender oil, so I purchased the Roll-On mostly for the bottle. I refill this bottle from the larger bottle that is also available. I like that I can have easy, convenient access to my favorite lavender oil. I use this to massage gently into my temples or onto my wrists. The bigger bottle is better when I want to moisturize my legs or arms after a shower. I like the product and the packaging, and the lavender is a pleasant scent.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Bought this to use on my wrists and temples to help with headaches and nerves, but also just to smell good! Its a good size and stays in my purse, its natural and soothing and does feel very calming when applied! I recommend

7e278bc8-f48e-4ac7-8bc1-9bd31610baf9
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

In terms of scent the lavender smells wonderful and a whiff of it leaves you relaxed. However, the scent does not linger and it goes off pretty fast.. Great roll on when you're stress but don't expect it to last long. Will use it but don't think will repurchase. Disappointed it doesn't last as I really love Aura Cacia Lavandin Pure Essential Oil.

e54594fc-5abe-473a-ae95-b8eda1a9bd2e
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

this product big benefit is it's package, the roll is great and so easy to use. The quality of the essential oil is good and effective

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This oil is great. Wonderful natural lavender that acts both as a pleasing perfume and a gentle sleep aid. The roll on makes application easy. Nice little treat for myself.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Got this for stress relief during the day and to calm myself before bedtime. The roll on packaging is really convenient and makes it easy to apply to temples, wrists, etc.