GE

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Aura Cacia has been my 'go to' brand for oils for many years and iHerb has the best selection. My favorite will always be Tranquility, but I purchased Relaxation to try it out. Relaxation is a a fresh, clean blend that is perfect for daytime use.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Love the orange and a gentle lavender/chamomile together with just a tint of bergamot together. I use it for kiddos salve, bath and sometimes on its own.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I use it for my nightly routine of room diffusion. Not bad scent - I will usually add in lemon or grapefruit if i want a more citrusy scent.

This is more herbal and earthy to me rather than sweet or floral, although is has some very hidden notes of sweet. I use it ocassionally when Im too lazy to blend oils the way I like. Not sure if it’s a complete must have as it’s not something that stands out for me but its definitely pleasant as always good quality! Would love more blends from aura cacia.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

I've become an essential oil lover and have tried may other relaxation mixes and making my own relaxation mix and this is the best one that I can't do without. The only thing that comes a close second is my own mix of 4 drops lavender, 4 drops peppermint and 1-2 drops wintergreen (I have the Aura Cacia wintergreen and it's very good - a little goes a long way). The Relaxation blend from Aura Cacia delivers a more sophisticated mix of scents and is more complex and has more different notes to enjoy than my on "relaxation mix" though. This Relaxation Blend is definitely worth a try and worth the price in my opinion :)

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I buy so many essential oils, but many of them just sit in the drawer because the aroma is too complex for my mood. But this one is always good I think, it's simple but delicious, I use it a lot. Calms me down as something delicious and comfortable, comforting, relaxing, cozy, just for me :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

Main scent is citrus, the smell is perfect and not too overpowering

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have bought this item few times. It’s relaxing and I always smell it before sleep.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Very good smell, the blend of the essential oils are just perfect. Love it!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Smells really nice. Good price/quality. Packaging was good as well.