GE

Anwaar
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I’m always in search for natural and gluten-free toothpaste and one of my friends recommended this brand. It is good for sensitive teeth and leaves the mouth very clean and refreshed. The quality is great as it doesn’t contain chemical ingredients, the size is a bit small but you only need to use a small amount of the product.

64b5d767-8208-4818-9c57-270ab4823098
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

First I ordered the one with mint flavor, but then found this one and ordered it for my kids. They love these toothpastes. And I am not worried that kids might eat it like they did with classical sweet pastes. Great choice for kids if they don’t like mint. This is our second time ordering. It lasts very long time!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Switched to this brand since my usual brand oos. Mint free flavor is still acceptable. Quality is good and size per tube is reasonable as I don’t need to use a lot. Less chemicals into my mouth which will benefit my family & myself in the long run. Mouth & teeth feels clean yet gentle after used. Will continue to use this & recommend to friends. Thank you IHerb 🙏

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a favorite here at our house. The toothpaste cleans very well, has a great fresh, herbal taste, but nothing too overpowering. I appreciate only needing to use a pea size amount to get a good cleaning. The tub can last for a some time as well. I really enjoy the products from Auromere.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I had already bought this toothpaste before, but a different flavour. This Mint free is great as you don't get any aftertaste. It leaves your teeth clean and you literally need a pea size. Our mouth mucosa absorbs everything and anything you put inside so since starting a serious detoxification program 2 years ago, I decided to get rid of conventional toothpaste and switch for a 100% natural one. This one did not leave me disappointed, it lasts long and my teeth are even whiter than while using an expensive whitening toothpaste. I have bought about 5 tubes in different flavours so I can use them in rotation. It is not easy to find something that satisfies me 100%, so when I do, I know I won't change it anytime soon.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’m always on the lookout for mint free toothpaste, not because I’m allergic but just because I don’t like the sensation and the weird taste that interferes with food for a while after. This is nice but licorice flavor is strong! I’m not a huge licorice lover but it is tolerable. Price is high for the small size but the product is VERY concentrated, seriously I don’t think I’ve used such a small amount of toothpaste to brush since I was a kid :) I put as little as I possibly can on my toothbrush and this cleans my teeth very well. I like that the ingredients are natural and there is no fluoride. I would buy again but probably try a different flavor next time.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

minna
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I wanted a toothpaste to use before going to bed, that was mint free and does not irritate my throat, Auromere mint free is very good. My teeth are cleaned well and mouth too. One of the best I have used so far.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

First time buying this. Not yet tried. Hopefully it will benefit for my sensitive gums and teeth. Package and its size is quite big in a tube. Will buy again if the quality, use and flavor is fine.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Love the product, what more is there to say. It doesn't have fluoride which is a good thing and it supports a good cause.