GE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I'm hooked! It is the best shampoo I've ever used. It leaves my hair feeling silky and shiny, without the parabens. Definitely a must-try for people who want to keep their hair healthy. It's really made a huge difference in my hair.

719af2a1-a632-461a-8663-12f4705f997a
535af911-e2e9-4897-8b12-dff7af0502bc
d682e6a3-c4bd-4244-9129-09fcaa6926a5
1bb15fbd-e5f2-4368-863d-7a1627dd5e0a
167ff817-7eb9-4ce6-bda9-abaf6f956eb9
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I really love this shampoo. I have dry hair and this shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft , easy to detangle and manageable. It moisturizes my hair perfectly and smells wonderful. The scent is not overbearing. It smell much better than the avocado one. A very good product and reasonably priced. I'm very happy with this product. Please give me a Yes :)

I first used Aussie Shampoo Bought in Scotland while on holiday from Australia, it is not in the shops here, brought a few bottles back on my next visit home, spent money on other expensive shampoo in Australia which did nothing for my hair. Bought 4 shampoo and 2 conditioners on line. My hair is shining and healthy again. Everyone mentions my lovely perfume, I tell them it is my Shampoo. The cost is in my price range and I do not need to use much at a time.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Fa product by a well known cult classic trusted company . I have fine, dry weak brittle hair. This shampoo makes my hair feel and look well nourished and healthy . Doesn’t weigh down your hair . Fills in all the brittle broken parts of your hair ,maki g it smooth . Reduces breakage as well .

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Very nice shampoo - been using it for my kids (so younger age) along with the aussie leave in conditioner. Its not a very large sized package but its priced well, so i will order it again. The composition and quality is good and the shampoo smells nice on the hair. I order the one specifically for the curls as well and dont think there is much difference.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is my favourite shampoo and I haven't been able to find it in New Zealand for a long time so was thrilled to be able to get it. It's got a lovely scent, but more importantly is a really good product - it is really moisturising without being too heavy on the hair, it leaves my hair feeling light, clean and looking so shiny!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Quite picky about shampoo and am very happy with this one! Leaves hair soft and bouncy, with a nice scent that doesn't linger too strongly. My hair type is quite fine, and prone to tangling up whenever it gets dry. This shampoo + Aussie's moist conditioner has left my hair quite manageable. Thanks!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Cleanses my hair and scalp really well. Smells really nice and fruity. Wouod recommend for normal to oily hair. Dry hair peeps may not enjoy it as much. One bottle lasts a long time.

f8705e9f-603a-4c74-b80d-c78f29ae1d7a
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have damaged hair and oil scalp. I really like this shampoo. Aussie is a famous brand, it has a high quality. Good size, great smell. The smell is not sugary.

3d485214-cfef-4b7c-88ae-fef5fe2db3be
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My friend got this one and she highly recommended it to me. It is very popular at iHerb, sometimes even out of stock. I look forward to try.