GE

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Smells like a spa

Formulated with a carefully balanced blend of 2% salicylic acid, aloe vera, tea tree, chamomile and essential oils, this shampoo works in harmony. The shampoo is very clean, and nice in general. It has a nice smell likes a spa. After the first use there was no sign of dandruff flakes and the itching was gone. It is clarifying and ph balancing and gentle enough for frequent use. I love to continue to use this product as long as dandruff is an issue. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a healthy alternative to shampoo with heavy chemicals.

e3b005f0-40e7-48a3-a49f-c5303ff86a2e
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I will first talk about iherb Great and reliable site and all its products are original And it reaches you quickly wherever you are in the world in addition to its great prices لطيف نوعا ما It's so great for dandruff You should use a hair conditioner with it because it dries the hair a little  Very happy to use it and recommend it

2d63bad7-b795-4cac-8042-e38d4150865d
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

i had a very itchy and sensitive scalp with a lot of dandruff. they all gone now. i am very happy with this shampoo. it has a very nice s scent and and you can feel the hair moisturized. the size of a package is good enough for using months. highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

scent minty, use every few days when washing my hair good quality, composition ? good size benefit the scalp, ok package adult age moisturize at least feel like it, for sensitive scalp not the first time I ordered this helps me a little with flakes in my hair doesn't burn on my head that much just a little bit

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Best Natural shampoo I ever tried! I love it how you only need to use a little and some how it expands and suds up over your whole body. The SMELL is amazing - right when the water hits it you get this amazing cloud of essential oil goodness which clears out airways and gives you this fresh feeling. Really helped my dandruff a lot - almost totally gone. The bottle is a great size which fits well on low double decker shower racks. Nice blue color bottle. I have a sensitive scalp which peels with a lot of shampoos but not with this one. I would buy again.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I bought this shampoo for my brother, he is a young man, so he has to take care of his hair and scalp. He had dandruff, maybe because of his age, but this shampoo helped him very soon after start to use it. Very good quality, smell is nice, not irritating.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have used 3 times so far and my dandruff is under control but not clear yet. Will need to see longer period if it will help with eliminating my dandruff for good. The smell is nice and only a small portion is enough to wash the whole head. Packaging is just nice and easy to bring around.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This shampoo is amazing for dandruff!! Don't worry about it being too strong to damage your hair and scalp. The ingredients are *chef kiss*. It made my hair so soft and less itchy. The scent, the packaging, quality and the size, everything is really good. Will buy it again

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have dealt with dry skin on my scalp my whole life. I have very sensitive skin and have tried lots of other products that have not helped. The scent is lovely, I use it 2-3 times a week when I wash my hair. The size is great for the price. I’ve seen a big improvement in the patches of flakes on my scalp. Will definitely keep using this product!