GE

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I liked the scents. but they are not that different from each other. the size is small - good to put in purse. easy to use, no need to put on hands first, so i liked the package. I hope the composition is natural as it is mentioned. I bought after we using the antibugs and liked it alot. was very helpful!!

e7f601c5-f389-496d-884f-a84acc9213fc
85f40102-3145-4e9b-ba50-6b90364062b4

good and natural smell, the package and size is easy to carry and use on the go. Although i think all the smell are not different as they state. It still give a soothing benefit during pressure times. I gave a few to my friends and they are happy to explore this product. I think this is an easy going mini gift. One thing came to my mind, just to beware to give a child to use as they might think this is a lip product. Please give me a thumbs up if you feel this comment is useful. =)

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Have them next to my essential oils in my desk. Am a big fan of the stress and headache soother smells and overall, all of them have a long scent lasting spam. I use it mostly for the back of my neck, soothes it and the scent is well felt. The package size allows them to toss them in my bag.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I bought one of these packs about 3 years ago and still use it. I found the calming ones very good during stressful shifts at the hospital. I used to rub them on other nurses wrists as well as my own. Then at the end of the shift when I was flagging I’d rub the ‘focus’ one on our wrists and we would wake up a bit! Recently I have bought this pack for a nursing colleague so she has a pack all for herself.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Love it! I just rub it on my temple and forehead and I can smells the soothing aromatherapy. I especially love the cheerful mind balm. I take it everywhere I go.

27d07de1-96ba-4744-be86-b50ea9030eef
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Worth it! I love how they comes in travel sizes for all diff types of balm. Packaging is super cute too! The headache balm works wonders! Loveee how the scent isnt too strong. I would bring it everywhere as the size is very convenient. They are really soothing maybe bcs of the natural ingredients and the used of essential oils.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Since I found out I am pregnant I avoid at all costs taking any kind of medication. That’s why I bought this product. To help me with the occasional headaches and migraines. I always bring this along with me so I can use them anytime when I need to. The scent is strong and really good, very soothing. I also use this product as a quick pick-me-up when I feel sluggish, and when I have a hard time falling asleep. I am very happy with this product!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Got this as a gift for my bff. Was told that the scent was strong when applied on her. She use them daily on her. The size & packaging makes it easy to Carry around in handbags. I trust the quality of the brand and it’s natural essential oils which benefit us. She loves them… thank you iHerbs for bringing these products to us🙏

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am amazed at how well these balms work. The scents are very effective, each one does what it's meant to. Never greasy, lasts a fair while and very soothing. The combinations of essential oils have been blended perfectly. Small size packaging very handy to put in your handbag when going out. Great value for a beautiful natutal product. Please give me a thumbs up if you find my review helpful 🙌

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very convenient way to use an oily balm! The packaging is adorable but the expiry date is easily scratched off once there is oil on your hands. The essential oil smells amazing and is safe for all ages. Good product size that allows you to bring around and it feels really safe and amazing.