GE

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love this balm so much since I like my feet moisturised when I sleep and the smell is great minty makes the feet feels fresh. Good for people who walks a lot or stand a lot and put it after a long day. There is no big difference between the small size and big size price so better take the bigger one. The small size is very small lasted for a week maybe or two weeks.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

All the Badger balms are so lovely. Pure oils and butters, rich and hydrating. This foot balm smells so nice, and it softens the skin beautifully. I have quite a few Badger products and really they are all Interchangeable - I use this on my face too. A true multi use product which I will keep buying

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love this product. The smell is minty makes your feet smell fresh and clean. It is very moisturizing. I use it daily on my feet since I like my feet moisturized but what I do not like is that the skin does not absorb it very well it’s just like a layer so better put socks on when using it. It would be great if a person had a long walk day and put this on and sleep. Like this review if it helped :)

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This foot balm is worth it. Badger is a great brand and this product provides a strong layer of moisture for cracked skin on feet. I bought for my husband and put on him because he cries about his feet but is a bit clueless for solutions. I simply apply and put his socks on so that I know they will heal. And they are healing now.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The cutest packaging! Useful for so many purposes. Because it's a salve, it has an oily/greasy feel on skin so I like to use this before bed and with socks. I feel it sits on top of the skin so not sure how much hydrating it does, but when used over the top of a moisturiser, it helps lock the moisture in and protect from the elements. Nice minty scent.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love this product! my feet never felt so pampered, but man the container is tiny. So I can't use it as much as I'd like to in fear of running out. I won't buy this again even though I love it, simply because I don't think this tiny container is worth the price. The product itself is amazing though.