GE

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Best Flax oil capsules on the market

My husband and I have been using Barlean's flax oil capsules for over 10 years. We started using them when we were both in our 40's to help with joint pain and inflammation. They make a huge difference for both of us - can definitely tell if we haven't taken them!! We also use it for the benefit of lowering bad cholesterol, which is so important for heart health! Neither of us experience any belching or after taste after we take the capsules. If you are looking for a high quality flax oil, don't hesitate to try Barlean's!!

3009fd7e-c12c-484a-a966-2aa94d8e9c9f
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Loving this vitamin. It's great combination of ingredients and good for any age . Contains great flax fish oil, omega, avoid inflammation, lowering cholesterol, strengthen heart , improves hair and benefit for all ages. Good for bone and improvement seen . Take as supplement daily to avoid deficiency. Acceptable taste and great quality. Good packaging when arrive . Small soft gels easy to swallow . Willl repurchase

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These are easy to swallow and help me aid in hormone care. Barleans has always been my go to label because of the quality of their products.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Very good quality product with fish oil and omega. Product has multiple benefits: with quality ingredients that can be taken at any age, reduces inflamation and does not have any taste. I strongly recommend this product!

ElizabethI
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I have been ordering the fresh Flax Oil for a long time and this time have tried this one with Lignan. I think both are good!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Flax Oil has omega 3 & 6. Most of the components in the cell wall are made of oil, so Flax Oil can make every cell healthy.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

As you know omega 3 has two types like fish oils and plant oils. I recommend you take this 2 types of oils and this item. please cut one capsule and you could know this oil is so fresh. 1~2 cap right after meals 3 times.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

best quality flax oil with lignan. i eat this every morning to maintain health.. good omega 3 source.

a7437c20-a2f2-4278-b00b-87a4cdf29e41
Posted on Sep 15, 2020

This is the first time I am trying flaxseed oil supplement and trust me when I say that, it is the best of all Omega supplements I have ever taken. It not only helped heal the stiff joints but also helped a great deal with mood swings and a healthy heart. Thank you iherb for such amazing products.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I just started to take this and 1pc quite big.... I will keep checking if there's any good result.