GE

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
Delicious!

Love those barnana bites! They are a real treat ☺️ and knowing that it's made out of "type B" bananas is even more exciting, feels very eco-friendly.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I didn’t enjoy these. Couldn’t even finish the bag. They are brown in colour and soft. I guess I was hoping for more of a banana chip without all the sugar. Some people may live these. Just not for me.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I was not satisfied with this product the quality was not worth your money it was a very small bag the ingredients says what it is bananas. The taste was slimy and gooey the size was small bites. You could not use it in a smoothie. The package was okay. It is not a good snack if you don't like bananas it was too slimy and it had a very bad smell I could only eat one and I spit that out this product was not very beneficial to me or anybody else that wants to buy it and no it will not be good for a person to buy it if they are on a diet the serving size was okay. Please please if you want a snack do not snack on these they are not good none whatsoever you would not enjoy them it probably will make you mad or angry shall I say.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love these banana bites! Absolutely delicious, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

It smells like Banana. It taste like Banana. It looks like brown little peaces. It is very nice.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

One of the staples in our household. Love the quality ingredients used in the product and most importantly, made from organic ingredients.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

great snack! tastes very good and the original flavor is amazing. I wish I could buy them in larger packages or in bulk though

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Some bites are better than others. It tastes like dried overripe banana, chewy but not sticky. The other flavors are too sweet.

Hamedatb
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Its so nice as well chewy but nice for snacks time