GE

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

BWC Aloe Hydrating Mask deeply hydrates and replenishes skin. The aloe vera plant, a gift from nature itself, restores, balances and moisturizes the skin. Pure premium quality aromatic Oshadhi essential oils tones, soothes and revitalizes the skin. The mask is usually designed to reduce dehydration of the skin, providing an even and soft complexion. Suitable for all skin types, especially mature and sun-damaged skin. Directions for use Apply a moderate amount to freshly cleansed skin. Do not use on the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and then rinse with cool water. Blot dry carefully.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

'Hi there! I just wanted to drop you a message because I've been so shocked at how well my skin is reacting to your products! I ordered a couple of sample size products to try as my skin is sensitive & spot prone, and NOTHING has worked this quickly before. Thank you so much for creating your beautiful, natural, organic, environmentally friendly skin care products. I can't wait to order them full size!'

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Mask is good,almost don't have smell,I didn't have any allergic reaction, but to be honest I also didn't feel very much hydration. But this mask very nice for the skin with rosacea like me,because after using mask,my skin become less red and very nice feeling...

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’m kinda disappointed for this aloe mask, as I expected much more hydration that it gives. I have a normal to dry skin in winter and can’t feel much hydration of it. I can’t say that it is a bad product, no, but the expected hydration and moisturization I didn’t receive.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like this masque, it hydrates my skin really well. I like to leave it for the night, at the morning it looks fresh and hydrated.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I believe this is a good product , however , I think aloe Vera is not suitable for some people if you want to use this, just try on your hand first

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Quick shipping and item was received in good condition. I love this face mask, it is very hydrating and feels so refreshing when you have it on.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Love the smell!! Have to leave it on longer than 15mins in fact I feel that it works better when you leave it on the whole day, but gives off a very relaxing lavender ish spa smell!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Repeat purchasing of this product. Effectively hydrate my skin by using twice a week. Reasonable price and perfect effect. Love it and going to buy this product again and again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This mask irritates my skin, each time I put it on my skin it gives me a burning sensation. I don't feel a lot of hydration. There's a lot better moizturizing masks out there. But my skin is very sensitive, probably some ingridients in this mask just don't work well on my skin. The scent is quite neutral which is good. I tired to use this mask after sun-bathing but it doesn't really calm the skin.