Page 1 - Reviews - Belli Skincare, Acne Control Spot Treatment, 0.5 fl oz (14.75 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I bought this when I was on my 1st trimester and now im on my 2nd tri. The bottle is a little bit small but the product last long for me. I only use this once a day which I apply before I go to sleep. I had a lot of acne marks and this helped me fade those marks. Will definitely order again, I finally found my best skin care. Plus its ingredients are safe for moms like me.

adcb30bc-111e-4791-bc12-59636685e961
Posted on May 25, 2022

I m not pregnant, in my 30's I decided to try this out to a sudden outbreak Hormonal Acne problem , and Maskne my face is covered with painful Cystic Acne for 2+ months tried everything K beauty, Benzoyl P,Glycolic , nothing seems to work up until by luck I saw the review on this product , I have to say I m super shocked how this works my damage skin, it shrinks my Huge painful acne (along my jawline, cheeks, sides of my forehead, upper lip) 😭 in days I honestly never found anything close to this product. I use Cetaphil to moisturize afterwards. about the scent , I have no problem with it when your desperate for a cure , scent is the last thing I care about😅. if you have the same case as mine , maybe give it a try hopefully my review helps you.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Read this product is organic and pregnancy friendly. Which is why i bought it in the first place, so far using this product has no problem with me. Small acne disappeared between 1-2 days after using. Works like magic!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Been having a lot of break out since pregnancy. This product is effective and helps lighten my acne mark. Just use a little bit will work already!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Effective in vanishing and diminishing the blemishes but leaves white residue so you can't apply it in the morning. Or put makeup on it..

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I would like to thank you for your wonderful service. I received the order today, which means that it took just a week. That is truly exceptional.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Excellent item, thanks for sending on time and value for money item!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

My teenager has been using it for two days but already asked me to reorder so I guess she is very satisfied

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

Honestly, I think this product didn’t work on my skin. Had a lot of breakouts due to pregnancy acne. So I consumed the whole pack very quickly, without having result at all. Perhaps it can work alone, and you need to have full line of the same brand in order to enhance the effect. Overall, just a very mild reaction on heavy breakouts.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Love this!! Worked so well to control my pregnancy acne, one of the very few things that worked!