GE

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I’ve been taking probiotics for a long time now. I like this one because it’s blister packed to stay fresh and it has all the essentials ones I need to help stabilize my upset stomach. Before probiotics I always had stomach pains and it also helped with my weight management. Arrived in good condition and sooner than I expected.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Smells amazing and seems to really work well with nearly all areas of cleaning! What I like is the size is value for money for this high quality eco friendly brand

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Bigger than I expected, so I’m happy about that. It’s very impressive how some stains and stubborn dirt just slide off when you spray this !! The smell is no too overpowering and actually does not stay long.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This cleaner is so good, it removes all finger prints from all surfaces 😂 My cleaner asked me to order one for her also! We love it!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I want to look for a non toxic non chemical cleaning spray for my house esp to wipe down my yoga mat! This is a great spray that smells refreshing and non sticky!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

We have been using this for years. even though it's price is almost double in 3 years time, still find it to be one of the best choices.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

We have little ones in the house so we love using this to clean and knowing that they are safe. We mainly use this to clean the counter.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

First time to try this product. Love it..Cleans almost everything and does not make me sick. Can't use so many products because of chemicals and fragrances.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I live in Norway and have to ordner this from GB, but I love this one so much that I have to get it. Its amazing

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love everything better life company makes this cleaning product is really good for all purpose cleaning I love it for everything in my house and feel safe using it with a baby