GE

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It's really a great product. Completely unscented which was a nice surprise, sometimes the unscented ones still have a lingering smell. It also cleans very well! Mainly use it in the bathroom. Also love that it's pet friendly so we have no more issues with our pet. The only thing is sometimes the spray is so strong that it can drip but that's not a big or serious problem.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Better Life All-Purpose Cleaner is excellent. I'm always looking for unscented products to use for cleaning, since I'm very sensitive to fragrances. This is easy to use, the spray bottle works beautifully, and the liquid is easy on the hands, not drying them out at all like other products.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love that it doesnt smell like anything! Great for a daily clean ups, kitchen, bathroom, mirrors - works well on all the counters, it wouldn't clean a really hard tough old stains but great for preventing those by cleaning daily (or almost daily).

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This cleaner has saved my life! I bought it because i have an allergic and a cat! And its safe to use on all surfaces

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I find these products high quality and they are really good value for the package size Great for sensitive skin and don’t contain harsh chemicals! It’s nice to have no strong smell!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I like using this for frequent cleaning on my desk since I work, eat on it. Where I don’t need something strong or harsh. And the size is generous