GE

Jenniferlee
Posted on May 2, 2022

Quite high in sodium at 13% of DV. But the 10 grain mix is even higher so I choose this. I dont like having sugar as the 4th ingredient too, with the rest of the grains further down the ingredient list. That said, the pancakes certainly have an earthly flavor with a subtle grain taste. Overall a clean feeling. Have been having them daily for 2 weeks now! Finally gotten the desired fluffiness after much trial. The proportion of flour:water is quite spot on. But, be very very gentle with the mixing of the batter! Big chunks of lumps are okay. No need to rest the batter at all. It’s a quality buy I’d say. Definite repurchase!

d20baa45-43f0-49a8-a3ec-16e9878596cc
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’ve read mixed reviews about this pancake mix so I was not sure if I should trying it or not but after using it for the first time I’d say that it’s great you can taste the whole grain flavor and the texture is good too not too dense and not too fluffy as expected fro whole grain mix I recommend it for people who enjoy the whole grain flour I may also recommend using milk instead of water for butter texture and taste

ddc79ba7-a33f-4a0c-bb63-c614c8bd6ad5
c954b3d1-0c95-4917-812f-7007ac1d5500
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is one of the best pancake mixes i’ve ever tried. Not only is it VERY tasty, but also the ingredients are very clean and it has a high protein content. Very easy to make recipe. Love it and will definitely rebuy it again (already bought it twice so far :D)

Posted on May 14, 2022

Yummy multigrain pancake mix. Can also be mixed with the buttermilk pancake mix. Also can be used for savory thinner pancakes for lunch or dinner. Tastes great and easy to use. Heat the pan fully before adding the oil, letting the mixture sit. This is a good size, does about 4 times for 2 people.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Love this mix for when I don't have time to make pancakes from scratch. I do recommend some alterations; I omit the oil and add two mashed ripe bananas, an egg, and some extra baking powder. Made the mistake of trying soy milk instead of water, but water really does produce the best result!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I so appreciate Bob's Red Mill offering an organic waffle mix, and one that has 7 grains! This Organic Seven Grain Pancake & Waffle Mix is my family's favorite waffle mix! I make sure to have it for our weekends at home & for camping trips. I don't buy any other waffle mix.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

my favorite waffle brand, very well balanced and good ingredients, not too savory but very tasty! I sometimes add blueberries or raspberries to change the taste. If you follow the package instructions the waffles come perfect! I like the fact that they don't use milk, as we have dairy intolerance in our family.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

this mix is tasty, nice whole grain mix! even my 2 year old baby enjoys this mix when we make miniature pancakes :) also makes yummy waffles in the waffle maker! i mix extra water more than the instructions say to get not as heavy pancake or waffle, if that makes sense.. (in comparison: i have tried the 10 grain and buttermilk by bobs, but this is the winner for our family)

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Love this mix. It's so easy to make and I love the added protein so I don't feel guilty! Tastes great. I haven't tried waffles because I don't have a waffle iron, but make the pancakes regularly. Every once in a while we'll have a "breakfast dinner" and these pancakes, paired with bacon or sausage are perfect.