GE

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I used to use the L'Oreal Matte moisturizer for men in the summer but for some reason it seems to be discontinued. I tried this and I have to say it is my new go to cream. I read people complain about the scent but I don't get it. It smells great. It is nice and thick, but I put it on after I shave in the morning and it is great. Cuts down on razor burn and keeps my skin from looking like an oil slick even during exercise.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I like the composition of this cream, it's absorbed well and a small amount covers plenty.. as promised it's not oily and doesn't leave oily skin. The smell is mild and is quite alright- reminded me natural herbal anti-mosquito products which was weird but not problematic

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I absolutely love this brand of skin care products for men! I tried this out because I wanted something natural and made for men and I am not disappointed! I love this moisturizer because it is perfect for my combination skin. It doesn't make me too oily and its adds all the needed moisture to my dry areas. Would definitely recommend this moisturizer!

Will update how it works after 2 weeks. Bought due to my dry skin at forehead area. First 3 days seems to work and I’m also trying my oily area of nose with lots of white heads🤬. Back to update

9485ce8a-ff02-4f85-9634-5085d2cafe54
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My husband is wary of moisturisers as he has sensitive skin & some block his pores & give him spots. This moisturiser keeps his skin clear & is a firm favourite.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Currently using this product and i love it! The texture is not sticky and the amazing part is quick absorbs by the skin. No sticky feeling and the smell is so nice! 👍👍👍👍👍 better than other expensive product in the market

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

My first ever moisturiser. I would like to emphasise there is no oily feeling on hands or face after application. When used with the cleanser, my face is less oily and has less sheen. Pores got smaller too!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Using Bulldog for a while now. This is a great product when you are always in a mask. reduces the oily feel. Doesn't smell like a Bulldog.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Very good product. It does what it says. Good moisturizer thst does hide having oily face. Highly recommended! If you think my comment helped you, please click yes!