GE

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

For the first time I use such cosmetics for men. I took it from a promotion, very profitable. Excellent quality, my facial skin feels good. Good natural ingredients. Light aroma, very pleasant smell. Does not irritate the skin, suitable for sensitive skin and aftershave. It has an astringent and moisturizing effect. The packaging is suitable for travel.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My face feels fresh and clean after each use. The product is quality and does what it's supposed to do. The effect of using it is definitely noticeable after using it 2x per day for the past month or so. The product doesn't really have a strong scent.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Always love a green-conscious brand and I love the packaging! It's sleek yet packed with nutrition and many good benefits for men daily use! I secretly use it sometimes too (as a woman haha) as it's too fun! Love the scent of the herbs! Should be great for teen boys to men.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This face wash is odourless with no scent. It keeps your face moisturised after using, which is suitable for sensitive skin and men at different ages. The cleansing power is gentle and I use it twice a day. The quality is great and will definitely reorder it and recommend it to my friends.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

i got this for my brothers they really loved it and found it really beneficial, after using it for couple of times they found that the scent was not so strong it was satisfying and it is very gentle on the skin. it is still in the testing period but for now they really like ot and find it effective .

I got this for my husband and he absolutely loved it. It was very gentle and effective at cleaning the daily grime. You can use this daily without any dryness or stripping of moisture. It smells great as well! It was a bit smaller than we thought but it did last a while since a little bit goes a long way. We strongly recommend this.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

First time to use this brand and I was pleasantly surprised. It has a clean fresh scent. The quality of the product and composition is good and I will be ordering it again. My only complaint is that I wish it was available in a bigger size as the bottle is a bit small.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021