GE

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I’ve recently started gym and whey is one of the main thing that I found out I need. Size and packaging is amazingly easy to transport and keep ( opposite of the big packaging that you usually get bigger whey ). Taste is nice and not too strong, although I am bigger fan of the vanilla / strawberry tastes.

0d4abe21-4884-4d15-aaeb-c8af23d853d7
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I really like this brand of protein powder, it tastes good and is easy to mix into shakes, overnight oats, pancakes etc to supplement your protein intake. The package is a very large size so please make sure you have room to store it! It lasts a long time though and is a good value for the money so once it's back in stock I will order it again.

3b37fd94-d13a-4fd3-b8b5-dbb99846a525
Posted on May 16, 2022

This is the most affordable and tasty protein powder I’ve ever bought. It doesn’t have any weird after taste and matching perfectly if mixed with milk. I usually do a milkshake with banana, milk, almonds and two scoop of this powder. I now only buy this one from the first time trying it. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been using Dymatize for sometime, the strawberry version, it has some bitter bit in the powder, and I added yoghurt which helps to get rid of the bitter taste. Willing to give this a try, if it is good, will switch to it from Dymatize. The price difference is significant, and I am willing to accept the differences in the contents. Provided it does not trigger off allergies in me.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This might be one of the best protein powders I've ever had. Pros: - No artificial sweeteners. - Not overwhelmingly sweet. Just right. - Every cheap USB blender will blend it to a yummy creamy perfection. - No digestion issues. - Even my mom likes it and she normally disapproves of "unnatural foods" 😄 Cons: - Pricey, but this brand is often on sale. - Sugar. Yes it contains some, but if you're consuming this post-workout, the sugar goes straight into your muscles as glycogen. Unless you need to adhere to a perfect keto diet, it's fine. I'll be a regular buyer.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This whey protein isolate is cheapest among the whole website. The package is light and is easy for me to storage. It benefits my muscle growth and improve my workout quality. An absolute must need fitness supplement for all the heavy lifters and bodybuilders. Definitely will reorder and recommend it to my friend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

the taste just right and the ingredients is perfect for what I need this is the best whey I had I probably order more.The quality of the product you wont regret ordering it's perfect post workout for me its recovers my tiredness and hungrier after a hard training it blends perfectly with other fruits and nuts.thanks I herb that I found this.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Excellent product. I have been using it now for few years and really do like the taste of it. The packaging is also very friendly since I refill the same plastic container. Another thing as well is the new scoop they have added. You now have to use only one scoop per serve. Very good quality product and an excellent supplement to take not only after you workout/training but also as a snack or with you morning smoothie. I would definitely recommend it

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

the quality is good, as well as the ingredients. The taste is really yummy. Size is a bit big including the scoop. the packaging could be better, I use it after every workout or training. Very beneficial for fitness goals and if you are on diet. Not using it as supplement

Posted on Jun 15, 2022